Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Question Where doyou get these ads from?

Actually, that's at least partially incorrect. On my old work Windblows machine I used to get that ad banner as well, even though I'm a Gold Supporter. And trust me, no late night lonely clicky clicky there. :D

Reactions
Chinese Lady Date??

I'm sorry but why?
Tag redirects to someone's ad server. What you get is based on what the ads they have to sell versus a collection of information they have about you. That might be vague, especially if you actively block data collection, so it might be just your gender, age range, location, etc but it also can be re-marketing from Amazon or Fork's Tree-topping Emporium and Cork Boots Supply about that special what-notyou left in your shopping cart.

ETA: I used to work for one that knows just about everything about everyone.

Actually, that's at least partially incorrect. On my old work Windblows machine I used to get that ad banner as well, even though I'm a Gold Supporter. And trust me, no late night lonely clicky clicky there. :D

Someone’s flying wingman for the OP.....

:s0140:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate

Staff online