JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know where you live so I can't know where the train is heading.
But it does look like a big deployment. Aren't there plenty of forces still in Korea? Would a move to Korea be so someone can really screw the pooch over in the Middle East?
All these questions that need answers

Well,now this is just a guess but I don't believe they can get to South Korea by train. Like I say it's just a guess.:D

There is a secret FEMA tunnel near Astoria. I saw it when I was hunting chubacabras a couple years ago.
It goes all the way across the Pacific...from what I hear

Don't worry, it's just the annual trip to get the studs off for the spring, an oil change, a new pine tree for the rearview mirror and some will get new wiper blades....
....oh yeah....and to have their "Obama" bumper stickers scraped off.
:)

There is that Assad fellow to deal with.

And the South China sea -

Somewhere around here I heard talk of a sand box - Afghanistan, that business is still on going.
Iraq anyone.

Closer to home, Venezuela is a failed country now.

And there are something like 30 million guests of the USA we were suppose to be asking to leave.

IMG_1516.JPG

GPS Visualizer: Freehand Drawing Utility: Draw on a map and save GPX data

That train is going west. Likely from Yakima returning to JBLM.
Viewing the video shows automobiles to the left and train to the right. Zoom in on the link I provided.

NOT rocket science. If you really want to know if there is a transport ship you fire up your google machine and find active marine traffic here. MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

Everything is on the internet my friends.

~Whitney

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads