JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, looking for recommendations. Do you buy not FFL parts for guns online? Is there any good sites that I can order from? I'm new to it, just got couple lowers and wondering if can get everything else online, hopefully with discount (Black Friday) or with some guarantee. There are a lot of sellers when Google something, but not sure all of them are good. Thanks.

Primaryarms.com
Midwayusa.com
Durkintactical.com
Ar15discounts.com
Brownells.com
Aeroprecisionusa.com
Geissele.com
Righttobear.com

Many many others

Love them or hate them palmetto state armory and they're expediting shipping on mags to Oregon instead of just cutting us off

For me it depends what I am looking for. I really like Geissele rails and triggers. Black Friday is one of the few time a year the sell at a good discount. AR15Discounts has some very good stuff for a great price sometimes. AIM is one that I also like. I myself am looking to spend when Silencer Shop rolls out the Black Friday deals.:s0003:

Also consider larue tactical for your trigger. It's $89 for one but they really only sell them in one big batch per year and the sale just started. Excellent triggers.

For me it depends what I am looking for. I really like Geissele rails and triggers. Black Friday is one of the few time a year the sell at a good discount. AR15Discounts has some very good stuff for a great price sometimes. AIM is one that I also like. I myself am looking to spend when Silencer Shop rolls out the Black Friday deals.:s0003:
How do you think BM114 will effect the purchase of suppressors?

Pretty much same answer as before, check out the whole thread for others....

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/build-resources.289670/page-2#post-2190736

ETA: Except White Sound, they seem to be MIA these days, too bad the put out (or did put out) a great MD. SOLGW should have made my list but I typically get their stuff from Primary Arms (PA get most of my money). Black Friday is the time to get Geissele products, a lot of stuff 30% off either on their website or Primary Arms.

Last Edited:
For me it depends what I am looking for. I really like Geissele rails and triggers. Black Friday is one of the few time a year the sell at a good discount. AR15Discounts has some very good stuff for a great price sometimes. AIM is one that I also like. I myself am looking to spend when Silencer Shop rolls out the Black Friday deaI
I have to build something first, so not ready for Silencer, but will check out everything else. Thanks.

Locally, when i need AR specific parts, I go to J&B Firearms in Beaverton and Oregon Rifle Works in Tigard.
Down in Salem, I'll stop at Tick Licker Firearms. When I visit my kids in Eugene, if I'm there during business hours, I'll stop in at Gunrunner Arms in Junction City.
You'll spend a few dollars more at brick and mortar stores, but the counter knowledge at all the places I mentioned makes it doubly worth it.
Plus, I've picked up parts at two of them that could not be found online at any of the mentioned internet retailers.

Hey, looking for recommendations. Do you buy not FFL parts for guns online? Is there any good sites that I can order from? I'm new to it, just got couple lowers and wondering if can get everything else online, hopefully with discount (Black Friday) or with some guarantee. There are a lot of sellers when Google something, but not sure all of them are good. Thanks.
Keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory this Black Friday. Or now, there prices on kits are fairly low right now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top