JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Did he say it to you in a PM over the forum? ...Or were you contacted by the cell phone number that you posted in your ad? That's something I would never do. You put your number there, and its available to anyone that has the internet.

Personally I wouldn't be offended at being called a bundle of sticks used in campfires...but that's only because the person was showing their bigotry and ignorance. Beyond that though I would PM a mod and have them take action.

Maybe his name is Petroclus and he became offended? Who knows why some folks enjoy doing things like this. There is absolutely nothing in your ad to indicate you might be looking to 'hook up' with either guys or gals. Many, many people post their phone number in their ads. Forward the text to a moderator and have the person banned.

Keith

1. Try to not feed the squirrels. They only come back for more.

2. Try to realize that this is the internet thingie and some people are just plain jerks.

3. Remember to breath, relax, aim and squeeze.

4. At the end of it all, have a good laugh and realize that some times, life is going to be like that.

Just laugh. Or talk some s**t back at the moron and see if you can get him more fired up.

I wish the forum had an "adults only" section so we could get in some good healthy uncensored childish name calling once in awhile. :complain:

(Ok, on second thought maybe not... but I kinda laugh when I think about it.)

Let it roll off your back man. You're giving him the power he was looking for in calling you names. Who cares what he thinks. And as for trying to get him banned? A little childish if you ask me. Just take your ball and go home.

Have a recommendation I use.
Type out the response you would liek to post. Get it off your chest
Send it to your self or a friend and wait 24 hours
Do you really want to send it? IS it worth it - Do you want others to think you are one of those jerks?
Now if you think you need a moderator involved - time for that

Point taken am forwarding some info not sure where its going to go. Thanks for all the input. Im just trying to sell a gun and yes wont post number again in an ad.

Would it be rude of me to say quit whining and grow a pair? :s0112::s0112::s0112: that was a joke son :s0112::s0112: However they could require all members to take Diversity’ and ‘Sensitivity’ training to not offend other posters :s0112::s0112:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads