JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a union thug in the local pipfitter's union. I service, troubleshoot, & maintain HVAC-R systems from the smallest cooling units all the way up to the big boy stuff in downtown high-rises, and control systems... oh yeah, I do pipefitting too! I HAD a nice 6-figure job, but was layed off two weeks ago as work slowed down to critically low levels... I'm 42 and this is the FIRST time I've ever claimed unemployment benefits, but something will turn up before too long I'm sure!

BTW- I do house calls for a reasonable rate if any of you have a broken A/C or furnace! :s0155:

290 member and HVAC tech here to, or used to be.

Did work for a local missal manufacturer in Portland until last year, now work from home (very secretive stuff). :s0131:

Do you mean "missile" manufacturer? You worked for them and still cannot spell it??? :D ;)

No biggie, I am just messing with you. I own a restaurant and I still can't spell that stupid work without looking it up every time. :)

PS: Unless you actually worked for a company that manufactured prayer books (missals)...in which case I look pretty stupid right now.

PPS: Please tell us you are not manufacturing missiles in your home now. Missals not so big a deal...but missiles are another story. :)

PPPS: Does this post seem rambling enough yet or should I add even more blathering?

Server Administrator is my title... but I am doing more Network Engineer style work.

I work in education somewhere in Clackamas County.

I also have two of my own companies - photography and network consulting/web hosting.

I drive a Tractor Trailer for OBRC (Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative).

Basically, I pick up empty beer/pop cans and bottles at grocery stores........

Great job where I can get as many targets as I like. ;)

I have weekends off, so that is cool, and I have Job Security like no other.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top