JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only alex jones and infowars!! Then I let the voices in my head sort out what to believe and not believe. :)
Then I verify that info on facebook!!!
Its the only way to know the truth!!

TV Rots your brain. Glad I got rid of it years and years ago. I get my news all over the place I dont have any one go to place. There are lots of places, and ALL of them have a bias of one way or the other..

My homepage is Yahoo, so I get the basics from there, though I'm getting ready to change my homepage due to their new layout. I subscribe to WSJ online and listen to CNN, Bloomberg, Fox and BBC in the car. I'd like to get the NYT online too, but they want too much for it, IMO.

We don't have TV either. Haven't for 20 years. Don't miss it. Before internet was big, we subscribed to two papers. Now, our local papers are nothing more than old news and fire starter.

We utilize a bunch of sources and take them all with a grain of salt. I feel the more sources the better. I have found foriegn sources better on some things. I too wish that there was just one unbiased news source, like that will ever happen!!!!!!

I looked around for general aggregaters of news Items, I tried several and I have settled my morning routine with Drudge and Instapundit. That gives me a heads up and previews the stories I'll hear on the radio during the day. Drudge will get most stories before the mainstream media does, and his placement of stories next to one another is an art in itself. Professor Reynolds at Instapundit is a treasure, libertarian in view point and more active than any 6 other bloggers looking for items. He will often have a half dozen links to a variety of voices looking at a single topic.

If I have free time I look at the Blaze and Brietbart.com, Andrew was a stalwart voice confronting the poisonous left.

I avoid TV news as the short shift coverage of hard news and heavy pop culture items tend to insult me more than inform.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top