JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to start reloading for the first time (168gr .308).

Where do you buy your powder? When I've looked online, places charge a hazmat fee (e.g., $22.50) which is pretty steep.

Yes, I know there's a general shortage ;-)

Bi-Mart has a surprisingly good array of reloading stuff, but seems to be perpetually out of powder.

not exactly cloe to you,but there is a gun store in Longview that has a good supply of rifle powders right now.No primers tho :(
the Gun Shop 1023 15th Ave Longview,wa
they are an interesting little store to visit,new and used guns,some brass and bulk bullets,some relo0ading gear,scopes,clothing,etc
no tax with oregon ID

If you go on wed thru sat you can swing by Dollars Corner and hit L and L guns, a small but very friendly gun shop,new and used guns,no reloading stuff.
they are CLOSED sunday thru tues.

Fishermans marine in OC and Wholesale sports in clackamas both have a decent supply of powder.

You can also contact Dan Dee sales on this forum. He has his own area in the vendors forums. He sometimes drives up here and will meet you for delivery.

It is good to support the local gunshops if they are close to reasonable in pricing, and they will special order for you at times. Otherwise the larger stores (Bi Mart) have good prices but no powder selection right now.

Check w Dan-Dee or get a group together and try Graf+Sons mail order to get it for an average of about $17.00 per pound but call to see if its in stock. Price includes hazmat on over 24 lbs to get the $17 per pound average. You can buy less, but will pay more......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top