JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps at the largest black powder supply store west of the Mississippi which is the Gun Works in Springfield. Or Cabelas, or online from Dixie Gun Works, or Buffalo Arms or Track of the Wolf. My vote is Suzi and Joe at the Gun Works. Worth the drive.

Gun Works Muzzleloading has them in Eugene. I bought some a month ago, then a friend bought some at the last Gun Show in Albany.

If you can't make it to Eugene, and don't want to pay the hazmat shipping fees, you might give them a call and see if they are going to make an appearance at the Albany gun show Mar 1/2, and they could bring some for you. (They tend to just bring modern firearms/stuff to the show unless contacted). Assuming you can make it to Albany... I called them before the last Albany show and they put together a box of stuff for me to buy and a couple of guns to look at. Great folks at the store!

Cabela's Web site claims there are retail stores in Springfield and Tualatin. The store near where I live in eastern Idaho carries BP supplies, including a variety of caps. I searched both the Springfield and Tualatin stores. The only listing in each was $79.95 per 1000 for either #10 or #11. The eastern Idaho store carries individual tins of 100 for $10. Takes me a long time to go through a tin. YMMV.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top