JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1000 years ago they would starve to death every winter or would murder and steal until someone with a sword stopped them.

How embarrassing for a city or mayor that has armies of homeless crapping on the sidewalks. They spend hundreds of millions/yr and nothing changes. Just proves that it's completely corrupt

The first point is how it should be, IMO. We've made these folks comfortable on the streets. Way to damn comfortable.

I've often said it's become an industry and the poverty pimps are the only ones benefitting from all the cash flowing into this issue.

The elected officials have conflated the problem.
The fix is really simple but takes a multi tiered approach.

At this point I don't know who is lazier. The elected officials who won't do the work to fix this correctly or the scumbags on the streets.
I also understand the current bureaucrats aren't the folks we should be seeking to fix the problem they've created. Plus the money has corrupted them.

Last Edited:
We have homeless fires daily now. In winter it was mostly propane tanks exploding but now they are purposely torching stuff as sweeps are pushing them to new places. You can smell bringing rubber etc almost every day in town. Note that none of the campers accepted the free taxi ride to a homeless shelter.

52C06683-1DB5-48BA-B8E5-7296170748B2.jpeg

We have homeless fires daily now. In winter it was mostly propane tanks exploding but now they are purposely torching stuff as sweeps are pushing them to new places. You can smell bringing rubber etc almost every day in town. Note that none of the campers accepted the free taxi ride to a homeless shelter.

View attachment 1205521
Is this out by you? We go out that way fairly often. But we go down 162nd and turn east. Man, those poor folks in that trailer park. :( Mere feet from the back of their rigs. And offering these people a taxi ride to a "shelter"?! WTF? How effing stoopid the elites are.

I-Just-Love : " Mayor Ted Wheeler's recent executive order" I'm trying to figure who's the bigger idiot, biden or tod whalen? Which one is less credible? Bide has a reason. His mind had left him.

Here's how it goes now... This particular area has been cleaned up. It' great for the neighbors. Within 2-4 days another vehicle will show up. Within a week or two another vehicle will end up there. Give it a month and it will look the same. The above scenario has been going on within a block from my home for more than two years. Expand that by 10-15 blocks and there have been several more.

The city (LOL) needs to have contact with these camps and form a rapport with the residents. There are people on the streets that aren't feral. There needs to be some rules made up that must be followed. A code of conduct. We have homeless in our area that move from place to place that are functional, and don't create huge messes. Those people should be supported, and the feral dregs should be pushed to conform or suffer being boosted, quickly, from the places they inhabit, if they don't follow guidelines. They will never get any real numbers of people leaving the street life by offering them life in a huge room full of beds. With no real belongings.
I'm so sick of the people in positions of leadership allowing our cities and country to slip as far as they have.

If you use your power to build the perfect society, some people will still find reasons to be unhappy, question the govt or make destructive choices.

But you can allow certain broken and destructive things to persist and those things act as a mind decoy. If your energy is consumed by worrying about disease or homeless crackheads.. you have no energy left to question the mayor or governor about why the policies don't work year after year and millions $$ go missing with no paper trail.

If you use your power to build the perfect society, some people will still find reasons to be unhappy, question the govt or make destructive choices.

But you can allow certain broken and destructive things to persist and those things act as a mind decoy. If your energy is consumed by worrying about disease or homeless crackheads.. you have no energy left to question the mayor or governor about why the policies don't work year after year and millions $$ go missing with no paper trail.
We don't have a mayor or governor according to these definitions

What is the power of a governor?

Powers and functions. The primary function of the governor is to preserve, protect and defend the constitution and the law as incorporated in their oath of office under Article 159 of the Indian constitution in the administration of the state affairs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top