JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I was looking thru the classifieds on 24HourCampfire and someone was looking for a 99Savage in 300 Caliber. Someone else replied to his ad and put up a link to NW Firearms telling him he saw one advertised here. I clicked on the link and liked what I saw ,so I joined.

Remember where I heard about NWFA. Hell, I have trouble remembering what I had for dinner last night.
Honestly, it had to have been from word of mouth.
Wherever it was I sure am glad I found it.
It has led to meeting a lot of really great people.
It has led to learning a lot about stuff I used to think I knew something about.
Guns and reloading.
My dad used to say the more I know the less I know.
Guess that applies to me now.

Remember where I heard about NWFA. Hell, I have trouble remembering what I had for dinner last night.
Honestly, it had to have been from word of mouth.
Wherever it was I sure am glad I found it.
It has led to meeting a lot of really great people.
It has led to learning a lot about stuff I used to think I knew something about.
Guns and reloading.
My dad used to say the more I know the less I know.
Guess that applies to me now.
Seems like a LARGE number of members came here in about a two year time frame. A few in '09, and a lot in 2010-2011. The earliest I've seen has been '08 I think. You were here about a year and a half before me on 9/11/11.

I'd said earlier in this thread that I was directed here by a good member of ifish with the handle of "Beefcake". Sure glad he told me about this place. Wish I could have found it sooner because I let an incredible old Mauser that my dad had go at Gun Broker on SE 82nd dr. got a fair price on it but i don't think there was anything wrong with it. IF, I had kept it I'd really be into it now.

Pure chance really - though Google helped.

I thought I might be being scammed on Armslist and I google some suspicious text and this post came up - the scammer lifted pictures and text from the post. But I noticed it was a very cool site!

Also beware someone claiming to be "Ryan Forrest" from Austin MN. The person is well known scammer.

Did an internet search looking for gunsmith that is good with S&W Revolvers in Oregon , Saw the thread about Copeland Custom Guns and decided to join the Forum. I don't spend much time on internet but Northwest Firearms seems like a good bunch!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top