JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was talking to friends in a couple hunting forums I visit often regaring trying to sell off a few guns in my collection with has grown over the years. We were discussing various sites that are available and yours came up as a good venue for this purpose. Prior to my learning about NW firearms and being new I had no idea how to proceed and upon looking around the net I found Gunbroker which seemed to be legit . Their site is very cumbersome and restrictive so again I was looking for a better fit. I like this sites layout and it feels more user friendly so I'll see how it goes. :)

Was introduced by existing member Garland Argo. Thanks Garland! And thank you, Joe, for this awesome network. I look forward to many interactions, new friends, and perhaps even a little business.

Discovered the site through a web search for outdoor shooting areas in Columbia County back in '18. Found what I was looking for, but also found a group of folks with some great knowledge and a good sense of humor. I mostly haunt the classifieds these days, but still get the most enjoyment out of the comments from the regulars. Came for the spots, stayed for the smiles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top