JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all. I came across NW firearms via a Google search for outdoor shooting locations. Actually, a Reddit user in the /pdxgunnuts subreddit posted a link to the outdoor range forum on this site. I hunt big game all over Oregon and have thus far found this site to be a great resource.

Thanks,
Kyle

Sorry to hear how ya found us, but welcome all the same. Glad you're here!

Welcome to The Board! Glad to have ya here!

This'll be the place to find one, for sure.

I found NW Firearms by Googling on a question I had regarding black powder. A link appeared showing a thread here or something about it. I lurked for a while to see what was what, and then joined. I get the idea I'm much less right-wing than some folks here, but I'm okay with that. I'm ex-Army, mid-1970's and have some middle-of-the-road views on guns. But I definitely support the 2nd, you can bet on it. And I don't think fifty different sets of gun laws for fifty different states is really a good idea at all. If SOME government agency has to make the laws, I would rather it be one centralized agency, like the Feds I guess. Better than fifty different sets of rules, and probably easier to get changes you wanted to those rules.

I was searching for [email protected] as he had posted that he had, for sale, recoil bushings for my StarPD. I plead guilty to being challenged in using the net. BUT it seems like Jim has departed from us. BUT, all is not wasted, here I am.
Pepe Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to The Board! Glad you're here!

Maine is quite the distance from here, but we have @tac from the UK here as well!

I found this place through google, when I was looking for a local forum in hopes of finding people that shoot in the same competitions I do to chat with. It's pretty hard not to stumble across this place if you regularly search online for anything firearm related!

Welcome!
And I'm sure she's gonna chime in with her signature, "Welcome from the Old Broad contingent" greeting! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top