JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have seen a bunch of different posts of where people are finding ammo these days. So I thought I would post this in hopes that everyone will watch this ad and would be able to get what they are after.

Please post where you found ammo, how much there was on hand, and what cartridges you saw at the location.

Guess I should have been more specific... I hit Bi Mart in Lebanon and Sweet Home. Both had 20rd boxes of .223 and that's it. They had more boxes than I've seen in awhile though. Sounds like several Bi Marts had the same.

I have seen a bunch of different posts of where people are finding ammo these days. So I thought I would post this in hopes that everyone will watch this ad and would be able to get what they are after.

Please post where you found ammo, how much there was on hand, and what cartridges you saw at the location.
My idea is to put all the posts in one place so everyone can watch the thread and NWFA members are the ones bringing the ammo home.

My idea is to put all the posts in one place so everyone can watch the thread and NWFA members are the ones bringing the ammo home.

Tried it but everyone is going to post a new thread anyways.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top