Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Rifleworks

Capin JRo

Reactions
I have seen a bunch of different posts of where people are finding ammo these days. So I thought I would post this in hopes that everyone will watch this ad and would be able to get what they are after.

Please post where you found ammo, how much there was on hand, and what cartridges you saw at the location.

Reactions
Guess I should have been more specific... I hit Bi Mart in Lebanon and Sweet Home. Both had 20rd boxes of .223 and that's it. They had more boxes than I've seen in awhile though. Sounds like several Bi Marts had the same.

Capin JRo

Reactions
I have seen a bunch of different posts of where people are finding ammo these days. So I thought I would post this in hopes that everyone will watch this ad and would be able to get what they are after.

Please post where you found ammo, how much there was on hand, and what cartridges you saw at the location.
My idea is to put all the posts in one place so everyone can watch the thread and NWFA members are the ones bringing the ammo home.

Reactions
My idea is to put all the posts in one place so everyone can watch the thread and NWFA members are the ones bringing the ammo home.

Tried it but everyone is going to post a new thread anyways.

Sporting Systems
NW Custom Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
DSG Arms

Upcoming Events

Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Eagle Creek , OR