JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When the computer system changed to face page, all my feedback disappeared. I had nothing but positive feedback, and no that I have none, it looks like I'm a new member trying to sell things for the first time...hence an understandable loss of my credibility.

Will the feedback be restored?

I didn't have that many, but at least mine were also 100% positive. I think it is completely understandable that people might be reticent to make deals with people who don't have any feedback. Perhaps, if we see an ad from someone we have dealt with in the past, we could put a note in it if the seller is OK. I think there would be problems putting anything negative in the thread, but perhaps that could be solved by putting in a notation for prospective buyers to make contact with you prior to purchase. Otherwise, just enter something to the effect that the seller is good to go for transactions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top