Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Where did all my feedback go?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by NoOne, Jan 12, 2011.

1. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

When the computer system changed to face page, all my feedback disappeared. I had nothing but positive feedback, and no that I have none, it looks like I'm a new member trying to sell things for the first time...hence an understandable loss of my credibility.

Will the feedback be restored?

2. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I hope so, I had 130 all positive transaction, it would suck to lose it all.

3. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

I didn't have that many, but at least mine were also 100% positive. I think it is completely understandable that people might be reticent to make deals with people who don't have any feedback. Perhaps, if we see an ad from someone we have dealt with in the past, we could put a note in it if the seller is OK. I think there would be problems putting anything negative in the thread, but perhaps that could be solved by putting in a notation for prospective buyers to make contact with you prior to purchase. Otherwise, just enter something to the effect that the seller is good to go for transactions.

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I can't remember what thread I saw it in, but the mods are aware of this issue and it should be resolved shortly.

5. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

Well most of us all know someone that can verify in the meantime