JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry but unless you make it down to Grants Pass I can't recommend shooting it anywhere. There is only one place that only I can show you. I'll be your very best friend.
Mike

Your private land. You show me anecdotal evidence about 'someone' saying it's ok to blow it off on BLM land and I'll be happy to point and laugh once your face is on the evening news for setting off a destructive device.

Unless someone can state a federal or ORS showing it's legal? In that case I've got 20# I need to get rid of 1# at a time. While it's attempting to hide from me. Inside pumpkins.

Tannerite is not considered a destructive device until you have over 50 pounds of it mixed at a time. It's the same as setting off a noise making black powder cannon. Funny thing about law books. They only make laws against certian activites. There is no ORS declaration saying it's okay to do anything.

I sell the stuff and am friends with most of our local law enforcement. They are frequently with me when we use it. It's a good time.

Tannerite is not considered a destructive device until you have over 50 pounds of it mixed at a time. It's the same as setting off a noise making black powder cannon. Funny thing about law books. They only make laws against certian activites. There is no ORS declaration saying it's okay to do anything.

So true to the othe guy the burden of proof is on you to prove it is ILLEGAL because you can't prove its legal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top