JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where can I shoot a shotgun and bb gun in or near the Albany Oregon area without getting into trouble? We don't hunt, we only use them for target practice. We just don't need any trouble or to get fined and have them taken away..... We just recently bought them and are very new to all of this so any help would be great! :huh:Thanks...

There's a sub-forum entitled "outdoor shooting areas" down below. Check that out.
Here's what I found doing a search there with "Albany" as a title search..

<broken link removed>

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

It may well be.. regardless, I'd go to that sub-forum and do an advanced search of subject titles for "Albany" and perhaps the surrounding areas like "Corvallis".
And or ask this question there.
I was just trying to help in the most expedient and painless way possible.

Go to the main forum index.

Scroll down until you see "Outdoor Shooting Areas"

Click on that.

Once you have the subforum open, click on search in the upper right portion of the index.

Type in the word Albany and hit return.

Good luck, good places to shoot are drying up fast. Thanks to people dumping garbage, leaving targets, chucks of plywood, beer cans, bottles, tearing up private timber owners property, damaging gates, etc. Its a shame. If you find a good place, treat it like you'd treat your own property, clean it up after you shoot, and don't invite anyone else to shoot with you. Word travels fast, next thing you know, ''your '' spot is gated/fenced, blocked off.

Good luck, good places to shoot are drying up fast. Thanks to people dumping garbage, leaving targets, chucks of plywood, beer cans, bottles, tearing up private timber owners property, damaging gates, etc. Its a shame. If you find a good place, treat it like you'd treat your own property, clean it up after you shoot, and don't invite anyone else to shoot with you. Word travels fast, next thing you know, ''your '' spot is gated/fenced, blocked off.

QFT, ^^ THIS

Good advice.

Any federal forest and BLM land. I live near Albany and really the only place to go is the Mary's Peak area or south past Sweethome that is unless you have private land or a gun club membership. I broke down and got ARPC membership because it was costing me more to drive anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top