JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple bolts I need fluted. Where in the Portland area do they do so. Google search was unhelpful unless I want to ship my bolt somewhere. Which is also an option I'm ok with if unless I cant find someone local. Thanks guys!!

We're assuming the OP is asking about doing this.

1669828809894.png

I have them with and without and the ones that are fluted are pretty therefore more accurate past 300 yards . If the gun is in OD green it would also improve accuracy 10% over a standard black one .

The only question I have is why a bolt needs to be fluted seems to me to be just aesthetic and in no way improving on the actual action . If it was a semi sure it would change the dynamics faster follow up shots perhaps but on a bolt ? I would spent my money on ammo maybe a better trigger heck how about more range time !

Last Edited:
The only question I have is why a bolt needs to be fluted seems to me to be just aesthetic and in no way improving on the actual action . if it was a semi sure it would change the dynamics faster follow up shots perhaps but on a bolt ? I would spent my money on ammo maybe a better trigger heck how about more range time !
No one has ever spent money on non-functional modifications to cars or guns before. ;)

Gotta make it yours (pic not mine, unfortunately).

wCPcBGAYYCw%2Fs1600%2FDSC01139%252B%2525282%252529.jpg

The only question I have is why a bolt needs to be fluted seems to me to be just aesthetic and in no way improving on the actual action . if it was a semi sure it would change the dynamics faster follow up shots perhaps but on a bolt ? I would spent my money on ammo maybe a better trigger heck how about more range time !
He wants it to match his socks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads