JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple bolts I need fluted. Where in the Portland area do they do so. Google search was unhelpful unless I want to ship my bolt somewhere. Which is also an option I'm ok with if unless I cant find someone local. Thanks guys!!

We're assuming the OP is asking about doing this.

1669828809894.png

I have them with and without and the ones that are fluted are pretty therefore more accurate past 300 yards . If the gun is in OD green it would also improve accuracy 10% over a standard black one .

The only question I have is why a bolt needs to be fluted seems to me to be just aesthetic and in no way improving on the actual action . If it was a semi sure it would change the dynamics faster follow up shots perhaps but on a bolt ? I would spent my money on ammo maybe a better trigger heck how about more range time !

Last Edited:
The only question I have is why a bolt needs to be fluted seems to me to be just aesthetic and in no way improving on the actual action . if it was a semi sure it would change the dynamics faster follow up shots perhaps but on a bolt ? I would spent my money on ammo maybe a better trigger heck how about more range time !
No one has ever spent money on non-functional modifications to cars or guns before. ;)

Gotta make it yours (pic not mine, unfortunately).

wCPcBGAYYCw%2Fs1600%2FDSC01139%252B%2525282%252529.jpg

The only question I have is why a bolt needs to be fluted seems to me to be just aesthetic and in no way improving on the actual action . if it was a semi sure it would change the dynamics faster follow up shots perhaps but on a bolt ? I would spent my money on ammo maybe a better trigger heck how about more range time !
He wants it to match his socks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top