JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They have one Raging Bull in .44 on gunbroker, but its the blued model & i am looking for the stainless (also looking to check it out with my own hands)....Going to the expo show this weekend, in search of one but i dunno....from what i have seen loooking around on the net, they are kind of sparce. Love the look of the Dan Wesson & have heard they are GREAT, (dont know too much on the price) but it seems like those are a hard find too...I may just end up going the S&W 629 or Ruger route, but i was hoping to only spend the Taurus price and from what i've heard, they are just as stout & sturdy as an S&W...maybe the Taurus Tracker 44?

The raging bull is far stronger than the tracker, and stronger than the S&W. (and in my mind is stronger than any ruger).

As far as finding one, when I bought mine a few years ago, I looked around for one forever, couldn't find a SS in 8 3/8", so I went ahead and backordered one, and waited about 3 months.

Great guns though, I highly recommend the raging bull.

The raging bull is far stronger than the tracker, and stronger than the S&W. (and in my mind is stronger than any ruger).

As far as finding one, when I bought mine a few years ago, I looked around for one forever, couldn't find a SS in 8 3/8", so I went ahead and backordered one, and waited about 3 months.

Great guns though, I highly recommend the raging bull.

Sweet, thats good to hear that they are such a great gun...From research I've done thats what i kinda gathered too...and yea i have looked around quite a bit, may just have to back order one myself if i dont find one this weekend....

Sweet, thats good to hear that they are such a great gun...From research I've done thats what i kinda gathered too...and yea i have looked around quite a bit, may just have to back order one myself if i dont find one this weekend....

I'm almost positive I saw this gun at Fred Meyer in Scappoose the other day. It was stainless, but I'm not sure on the barrel length?

I'm almost positive I saw this gun at Fred Meyer in Scappoose the other day. It was stainless, but I'm not sure on the barrel length?

reaalllly....Fred Meyer eh'? the Fredies around here doesnt sell anything for guns anymore...maybe i'll give a call down there. U know what the price was?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top