Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Where can i get a Taraus Raging Bull .44?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Felix, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Felix

Felix NW OR Member

They have one Raging Bull in .44 on gunbroker, but its the blued model & i am looking for the stainless (also looking to check it out with my own hands)....Going to the expo show this weekend, in search of one but i dunno....from what i have seen loooking around on the net, they are kind of sparce. Love the look of the Dan Wesson & have heard they are GREAT, (dont know too much on the price) but it seems like those are a hard find too...I may just end up going the S&W 629 or Ruger route, but i was hoping to only spend the Taurus price and from what i've heard, they are just as stout & sturdy as an S&W...maybe the Taurus Tracker 44?

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

The raging bull is far stronger than the tracker, and stronger than the S&W. (and in my mind is stronger than any ruger).

As far as finding one, when I bought mine a few years ago, I looked around for one forever, couldn't find a SS in 8 3/8", so I went ahead and backordered one, and waited about 3 months.

Great guns though, I highly recommend the raging bull.

3. Felix

Felix NW OR Member

Sweet, thats good to hear that they are such a great gun...From research I've done thats what i kinda gathered too...and yea i have looked around quite a bit, may just have to back order one myself if i dont find one this weekend....

4. Trick

Trick St Helens Active Member

I'm almost positive I saw this gun at Fred Meyer in Scappoose the other day. It was stainless, but I'm not sure on the barrel length?

5. Felix

Felix NW OR Member

reaalllly....Fred Meyer eh'? the Fredies around here doesnt sell anything for guns anymore...maybe i'll give a call down there. U know what the price was?

6. Trick

Trick St Helens Active Member

I can't recall.....I'm positive they had it though.

7. smurf hunter

smurf hunter Auburn, WA Active Member

Actually I saw one used at Cabela's in Lacey, WA this past Saturday. It was part of that big NRA hosted gun swap meet/event deal. Think it was $300-ish.

8. Felix

Felix NW OR Member

Sweet thanx for the tip! Yea i saw a few days ago that they have a couple on Gunbroker too....