JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So me and a buddy want to find us some police trade in shotguns, preferably 870's, but we aren't too picky. Anyone know who handles those and or sells them here in Oregon? Or more locally the northern part of the Willamette Valley?

I haven't seen any recently (6 months maybe). I do see them occasionally on budsgunshop.com. They have a section for police trade ins under their used category.

I'll have to check out Buds. Are there any shops locally that I can visit that get them, when ever they get them.

Keith's in Gresham handles alot of police trade in. Where my buddy works got their Glocks upgraded to Gen-4's and he had to go to Keith's to purchase his duty weapon back. May give them a call and see if they handle any shotguns. Be warned, however they are a very busy shop and some people have found their customer service lacking. I, personally, have always had great service from them.

I've visited the Kieth's stand at the gun shows and wasn't happy with the customer service that I was provided with from the folks that weren't helping anyone else. Although if they have what me and my buddy are looking for I'd be willing to set that feeling aside potentially and do some one time business with them.

L.E.E.D. in Tacoma, Near the Bridge, does a Brisk Trade in Police Trade-Ins of Long and Short Variety! Pretty Good Folks, Too! They will sell to the Public - The Sign on the Door is Camoflage: "Law Enforcement Only" - there are a category of stuff they will NOT sell to you unless You are Law Enforcement, but they are happy to deal with Public, just not the riff-raff in their Location.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top