JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks!

I'm just starting to look a integrally suppressed .22 pistol, I had a MKIII 22/45 at one point, and ended up selling it because I needed the $$$. I like the look of the Gemtech Oasis and this revelation arms makes something that looks close, and is almost half off! I know you get what you pay for, but I still dont have too much extra $$$ layin around, so...

I would suggest not getting an integral gun for a first. Find a good muzzle can you can switch between different guns. IMHO you will get more milage out of it.

I would suggest not getting an integral gun for a first. Find a good muzzle can you can switch between different guns. IMHO you will get more milage out of it.

Actually, I'm 1 month away from a gemtech blackside in 45 to match my usp CT! I'm thinking of getting an integerally suppressed 22 for the wife (me) as a 2nd suppressor...

I was just wondering if revolation arms mkiii pistols were worth a damn or not...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top