JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to find a good deal on a new Glock 19 with night sights in the Portland area. Any ideas guys? Best I've found so far is around $559 at Keith's.

Davidson's has some decent prices too. Looking at $530 to to $550 shipped. It also looks like northwest rifles is the cheapest on around this area.

You might look at joining the GSSF. The recommended price for the fixed sight was $425 with 3 mags. I'm not sure what night sights cost on top of that.

I bought mine from Chaffee Arms over a year ago. At the last gun show they had a table full of them for less than $500 each, your choice on model all new. Website isn't much to look at but Erik is a great guy to work with.

Keiths is the place but be very carefull and look the guns over VERY well as the used glocks they take in are primarilly from LEO in the area. Some of the guns i have seen are a little too worn out for my tastes but like anything else you buy used, its up to you to make sure you are comfortable with the purchase. Personally, i would be looking at new Springfield XD-m IN 45 ACP. Just my 2 cents.

s
STAY AWAY from Kieths.. Once you leave the place u are on your on. The worst customer service company in the portland area. If you go there u will most likely find folks who think you owe them a living for just walking in the door.

You might save a few bucks there but it ia not worth doing business with people who have zero integrity.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top