JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. I live in Washington State and have been trying to find a good solid answer to where it is legal to CC. I have found some RCW's saying you can't carry in Schools, places that sell alcohol that prohibits anyone under 21yrs of age, court houses, mental hospitals, .
How does it work with private businesses? like the ones that "suggest" you not bring firearms to there premises? Is it really the law that you can't carry in them or just them trying to keep you out with your ccw? I'm talking about places like movie theaters, restaurants, hospitals, malls, ect......

So any federal buildings, local law enforcement buildings and State buildings I understand as a no-carry area.
I did read that State parks, National parks and local city parks are ok to carry.. Does this sound about right?

I'm not sure if this has been covered before ( i'm sure it has) but I couldn't find any good info on it..

I don't plan on others knowing I even have a firearm on me but in the case that someones happens to get a glance while I'm eating dinner or HAVE to draw, I'm wanting to know the laws....

Thanks for any input.....

Hey all. I live in Washington State and have been trying to find a good solid answer to where it is legal to CC. I have found some RCW's saying you can't carry in Schools, places that sell alcohol that prohibits anyone under 21yrs of age, court houses, mental hospitals, .
How does it work with private businesses? like the ones that "suggest" you not bring firearms to there premises? Is it really the law that you can't carry in them or just them trying to keep you out with your ccw? I'm talking about places like movie theaters, restaurants, hospitals, malls, ect...... It's more of a "If you catch me then I will be asked to leave" and you should or risk cops hammering your skull....

So any federal buildings, local law enforcement buildings and State buildings I understand as a no-carry area.
I did read that State parks, National parks and local city parks are ok to carry.. Does this sound about right?
All parks in Wa you should be Okay to carry, I do & have never, in 26 years, have had a problem.

I'm not sure if this has been covered before ( i'm sure it has) but I couldn't find any good info on it..

I don't plan on others knowing I even have a firearm on me but in the case that someones happens to get a glance while I'm eating dinner or HAVE to draw, I'm wanting to know the laws....

Thanks for any input.....

As far as being a "lawful citizen" here in WA. you should have no problems but truthfully, we all break some cockomamy laws that we do not know even exists.... Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top