JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before the new law goes into effect. Too late to order online.

My FFL lives in Snohomish County and I still live in King County. I ordered some Aero stripped lowers from Surplus Ammo out of Montana. Since the Aero lowers are made in Tacoma, Washington they charged me sales tax as well. Just had to pay my FFL $35.00 for a background check.

Last Edited:
I thought that only Section 13 of 1639 took effect January 1st, not the enhanced background check or three week waiting provision?

Also, I don't believe that stripped lowers are subject to 1639.

I thought that only Section 13 of 1639 took effect January 1st, not the enhanced background check or three week waiting provision?

Also, I don't believe that stripped lowers are subject to 1639.

You are correct, only thing going into effect January 1 is the age limit. Everything else is July 1, unless our injunction is granted in January.

Are you doing buy one get one on 80% lowers? I could use a couple more of those so I can make it an even bakers dozen. :D

We don't work with 80% lowers, a choice we made because of the customer created issues with quality and fitment. They expect us to fix their errors, WAY too much headache. Been there. Done that. No mas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top