JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oznium.com, fast shipping, and great customer service. Had a few of the lights on one of my strips go out due to user error :) and they shipped me out a new one free and said keep the old one in case I needed a smaller strip somewhere else.

eBay.

Maybe try this: LED Strip

Most rigged for 12v DC (auto applications) but some others in there. Can get discrete LEDs in a flexible tube, or surface mount devices on tape. Can trim most with scissors to suit your purpose. Just need a 12V supply.

I bought a 2-pack of Megabrite Wireless Sensor Undercabinet lights for $26 from Costco. They are great safe lights; motion sensors. Made my cheap *** Snap Safe (with no internal AC) such a better safe to work with; no more holding a flashlight. At the Tigard store they are off to the side by the vitamin, shampoo, razors, protein bar area - past the last cashier as you enter the store. They are A++. Very brite and last a long time on the included 3 AA alkaline Duracell batteries.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I bought a 2-pack of Megabrite Wireless Sensor Undercabinet lights for $26 from Costco. They are great safe lights; motion sensors. Made my cheap *** Snap Safe (with no internal AC) such a better safe to work with; no more holding a flashlight. At the Tigard store they are off to the side by the vitamin, shampoo, razors, protein bar area - past the last cashier as you enter the store. They are A++. Very brite and last a long time on the included 3 AA alkaline Duracell batteries.

View attachment 43578

This is what I have in my safe too! They work great, and with the motion sensor I never have to fiddle with a switch!

Costco had some LED pucks that had a remote that controled up to 24 puck; I think that 12 units with the batteries & remote were priced at $29.95. The cool thing was that they would only stay on for 30 minutes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top