JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oznium.com, fast shipping, and great customer service. Had a few of the lights on one of my strips go out due to user error :) and they shipped me out a new one free and said keep the old one in case I needed a smaller strip somewhere else.

eBay.

Maybe try this: LED Strip

Most rigged for 12v DC (auto applications) but some others in there. Can get discrete LEDs in a flexible tube, or surface mount devices on tape. Can trim most with scissors to suit your purpose. Just need a 12V supply.

I bought a 2-pack of Megabrite Wireless Sensor Undercabinet lights for $26 from Costco. They are great safe lights; motion sensors. Made my cheap *** Snap Safe (with no internal AC) such a better safe to work with; no more holding a flashlight. At the Tigard store they are off to the side by the vitamin, shampoo, razors, protein bar area - past the last cashier as you enter the store. They are A++. Very brite and last a long time on the included 3 AA alkaline Duracell batteries.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I bought a 2-pack of Megabrite Wireless Sensor Undercabinet lights for $26 from Costco. They are great safe lights; motion sensors. Made my cheap *** Snap Safe (with no internal AC) such a better safe to work with; no more holding a flashlight. At the Tigard store they are off to the side by the vitamin, shampoo, razors, protein bar area - past the last cashier as you enter the store. They are A++. Very brite and last a long time on the included 3 AA alkaline Duracell batteries.

View attachment 43578

This is what I have in my safe too! They work great, and with the motion sensor I never have to fiddle with a switch!

Costco had some LED pucks that had a remote that controled up to 24 puck; I think that 12 units with the batteries & remote were priced at $29.95. The cool thing was that they would only stay on for 30 minutes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top