JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that no one has them in stock in the store or online.
However, I am willing to make the order for back order if I could but it seems all my normal places are not even taking Back order.

Any one have a good place to order sm pistol and sm rifle. Generally CCI but not picky.

I know I will have to wait and that is fine I would just like to get my name on this list if any one knows where.

Thank you!
In Liberty
Gary

oh ya!! forgot about them!
Thanks. I run over there right now. I am not out but sure would be nice to know that I will have some coming to me as I use up what I have...

The way things are looking It might be a while before we see them on the shelf again.

Damn hoarders... :s0131::s0131:

Thanks for the input, I havent been to that web sight in while.

"Powder Valley has Tula LP right now if you like them. "

Not any more. They sold out of them and only have LMPP and LMRP. Things go quick when having fun.

BTW, I just ordered 30000 of the Tula lmpp and some 700x powder. Some have already been spoken for. The price will be $25/1000 primers and $65/4lbs of the 700x which works well in moderate pistol loads like Bullseye does.

The lmpp are what is available and will work fine with a slightly reduced charge.

A $ says all will be pre-sold before I get them next month and I doubt any will be left in a few days. If you can find them for less or want to put up over $1k of your own money to get them at this price, then do it quickly before you are without.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top