JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that no one has them in stock in the store or online.
However, I am willing to make the order for back order if I could but it seems all my normal places are not even taking Back order.

Any one have a good place to order sm pistol and sm rifle. Generally CCI but not picky.

I know I will have to wait and that is fine I would just like to get my name on this list if any one knows where.

Thank you!
In Liberty
Gary

oh ya!! forgot about them!
Thanks. I run over there right now. I am not out but sure would be nice to know that I will have some coming to me as I use up what I have...

The way things are looking It might be a while before we see them on the shelf again.

Damn hoarders... :s0131::s0131:

Thanks for the input, I havent been to that web sight in while.

"Powder Valley has Tula LP right now if you like them. "

Not any more. They sold out of them and only have LMPP and LMRP. Things go quick when having fun.

BTW, I just ordered 30000 of the Tula lmpp and some 700x powder. Some have already been spoken for. The price will be $25/1000 primers and $65/4lbs of the 700x which works well in moderate pistol loads like Bullseye does.

The lmpp are what is available and will work fine with a slightly reduced charge.

A $ says all will be pre-sold before I get them next month and I doubt any will be left in a few days. If you can find them for less or want to put up over $1k of your own money to get them at this price, then do it quickly before you are without.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews