1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

where can I back order primers..?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by gehrheart, Jan 20, 2013.

1. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

I know that no one has them in stock in the store or online.
    However, I am willing to make the order for back order if I could but it seems all my normal places are not even taking Back order.

Any one have a good place to order sm pistol and sm rifle. Generally CCI but not picky.

I know I will have to wait and that is fine I would just like to get my name on this list if any one knows where.

Thank you!
    In Liberty
  2. Phrank

Phrank Forest Grove Active Member

PowderValley.com takes back-orders. I have a few in myself.
  3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Powder Valley has Tula LP right nowif you like them.
  4. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

Thanks. I run over there right now. I am not out but sure would be nice to know that I will have some coming to me as I use up what I have...

The way things are looking It might be a while before we see them on the shelf again.

Damn hoarders... :paranoid::paranoid:

Thanks for the input, I havent been to that web sight in while.
  5. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

"Powder Valley has Tula LP right now if you like them. "

Not any more. They sold out of them and only have LMPP and LMRP. Things go quick when having fun.

BTW, I just ordered 30000 of the Tula lmpp and some 700x powder. Some have already been spoken for. The price will be $25/1000 primers and $65/4lbs of the 700x which works well in moderate pistol loads like Bullseye does.

The lmpp are what is available and will work fine with a slightly reduced charge.

A $ says all will be pre-sold before I get them next month and I doubt any will be left in a few days. If you can find them for less or want to put up over $1k of your own money to get them at this price, then do it quickly before you are without.
  6. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

Cabelas was allowing back orders of certain brands last week.