JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the humidity like?
The weather has been fabulous, except for a day or two.. But the whole week has been in 80s and low to moderate humidity. TOday is in 70s and almost no humidity. However, we got Hurricane Sally making its way up here. We won't get the wind (it will be weak by time it arrives), but we are going to get a bit wet. They say Charlotte and surrounding areas (Fort Mill is on SC side) could get up to 10 inches of rain tomorrow.. Going to be some flooding. However, that's kind of how it works here, tropical weather in Summer with thunderstorms and bit drier in Fall and Winter.

Air quality is in 12 US AQI here today :D

Have a nice lake right adjacent to my apartment complex, some of the pics of it I took yesterday.. Lots of creatures, Blue Herons, Egrets, Turtles, Frogs, giant Garden Spiders, Geese, Ducks, Gecko looking lizards and Water Moccasins (saw a dead/executed one near the lake), etc. Never seen so many butterflies and dragonflies in my life.

Being an Oregonian, I feel kind of at home with the green lush scenery in the Carolinas and the mountains remind a bit of back home. Not as rugged, of course.. The nice part is the mountains here don't burn in Summer. There are fires, but pretty rare in comparison to the West Coast.

20200906_130233.jpg 20200906_130319.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads