JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do not understand where OnX gets those nice overlays on their maps for Oregon and other states for that matter. I've been looking all over. All I could find was

Hunting Access Map

Which is very useful, but we can't mark spots on this without comparing it to google maps and marking it there. Is there a .kml file we can download onto google earth for oregon?

Not sure exactly which layers you're looking for. You can find subject-specific .kml files all over the Internet. For example, Idaho Fish & Game publishes files showing Access Yes properties. I don't believe Oregon Fish & Wildlife has similar resources, but they may. The US Geological Survey also publishes all sorts of digital files for free, including .kml files. Here's a sample of Oregon maps. Oregon geologic map data

If you're looking for a suite of useful layers for hunting purposes (GMU boundaries, topo, public/private, Forest Service MVUM, etc.), you can subscribe to OnX, as previously suggested. Another similar service is Gaia GPS, where you have an app on your phone or access your account online with computer/tablet to layer maps as you wish. Both OnX and Gaia include comparable layers. They require a subscription fee. I think Gaia is around $40/year for the Premium Subscription, which is what you want. Both OnX and Gaia are excellent.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top