JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heading out today to do a little fishing before the year is up. I'm not originally from oregon and I wondered if anyone knew of any runs this week? I've got wheels but no boat and would prefer to go somewhere nearby (beaverton).

I hear the salmon are running in Tilamook bay right now and the rains are really bringing the numbers up. I know a really good guide I could turn you on to if you are interested. If you're interested in nearby, you might try Hagg Lake for Rainbow Trout or Smallmouth bass, but I'm not sure how drawn down it is for the Winter right now.

I run a fishing store in gladstone and i also +1 for ifish.net dont go to tillamook waste of time its so bad there thinking of closing for 2 years. Wait alittle longer and go to willamette and go for winter steelhead no boat needed i also have no boat.Right now fishing is pretty slow cedar creek on the sandy has been one of the best spots but wait about a month maybe less if you go on ifish you will find out when winter steelhead start being caught then you can just go to the willamette. My work is Bc anglingpost phone number 503 655 4161 if you ever need advice or looking to go with someone call me my name is kyle

Ps finally a topic i know about hahah

very very few!!!! i know about 25 guides that go down that say dont waste your time there. When more fish are being caught up here why drive there is my thought process other then if your taking your family for more then just fishing.
Also i was gonna tell you theres a spot on ifish were it says empty seats and its mostly local guys with boats that just dont want to go out alone i do that all the time and have mad a ton of new fishing buddies.

Well thanks guys! A lot more responses than I was thinking I'd get. I ended up going out to the sandy but the fish are spawning where I was and not interested in anything I had to offer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top