JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm trying, lol. My friends always seem to kill them when I am at work. There's 6 down between them. Going out all this coming weekend.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Bear down.

uploadfromtaptalk1369793999472.jpg

thanks for sharing I was sure someone had to have some luck even though the weather has been crappy pm me you mailing address and I will send you a free open reed mouth call to practice with nice job good looking bear, looks like ya had a little hike after the kill. haha

That hike was garbage, lol. That picture was taken at 8:55, we got to the truck, that was about 1,000 yards uphill, at 11:45. I was more exhausted than I have ever been. I am truly grateful that he wasn't 10 pounds heavier as I would have eaten that extra weight there and then. My pack weighed 75#.
Also, that hill in the background, that wasn't the steep one, lol.

my first bear was same situation, although I had a buddy carry the head and hide out for me but it was a 2 hour ordeal. shot him just west of veneta on my birthday.

Very nice Whitey. Was there much fat on the bear? I'm guessing not.

There was only a tiny amount on the back of his "thighs", other than that, zero. Biologist said that he was probably 3.5-4.5 yrs old and gauging off his paws and head he was 150-175# now, and add 60-100 for fall weight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top