JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We were in the same boat! :s0155:

We've got one, though. =D Mario Strikers charged and Mario Kart are the best.

Not real wonderful for games like Call of Duty, but doable none the less.

We were about to get a 360, but a buddy of ours had a new(ish) one that stopped working after only a few months. The second one he went through. My uncle also went through one.

Not spending 3-400 dollars on broken junk! :s0155:

PS3 all the way. has a blue ray player, free online gaming, never breaks like the rest of the systems, and you can play socom us navy seals online and it is the best thing in the world. any socom players I can add to my friends list?

I am sad:(. After three years of marriage, I decided to make my wife happy because I was playing Xbox360's COD4 online everyday (kicking butt by the way). I traded it for an assault rifle, which should make some. . . all of you happy. I miss my Xbox, especially knowing that Joey plays and we could link up. I mention possibly trading a rifle for a Nintendo Wii the other night and she nearly went ballistic. What should I do. I love the Wii and I can't do all the stuff on there that I could do on Xbox 360. I do have a Sega Genesis:s0155:

CoD was okay online.

Mario Kart, Mario Strikers.

In the wii shop channel, under Wii Ware, is a Bomberman game. It's online play.

And no, you won't need any memory cards or anything for awhile. I've got all kinds of NES/Sega/Etc games downloaded onto mine with no card. Still got a ways to fill up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top