JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My 20k of WLP are on its way from Powder Valley, three weeks from order date.. after HAZMAT- 30.24$ per K.. pays not to be in a hurry, and not have, the gotta get it now attitude.

Look in the classifieds there are actually good deals in there. I saw CCI SRP for 45 dollars for 1K. You pay 39.99 at BiMart so not a bad mark up there. May get them cheaper on line but then you have the hazmat fee.

CCI primers are $26/1k at Power Valley, compared to $34 at Bi Mart. If you do a group buy with a few members like I have in the past, the Haz-Mat is almost nothing.if you buy 5K primers that's $40 difference. If you do a group buy and split the fees, it's still a better deal. When was the last time you saw primers at BM? i can back order any brand from PV and get it in about 3-4 weeks.

For those who do not have any/enough primers, purchasing pre-primed cases may be a suitable option until this current
shortage subsides.

Here are a couple options; these people treat me (despite my small orders) really well.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Pull-Down Unfired Primed Brass

Prepared brass cases can last for decades if kept in zip-lock bags. If I understand the laws correctly, pre-primed brass does NOT require a HAZMAT fee.

Powder Valley is no longer doing back orders, and they had none of the primers mentioned in the last couple of posts in stock at the time of those posts and likely won't have any of them for months. The only kind they currently have in stock are Tula large mag pistol and rifle and Winchester large mag rifle.

Rylander,
I check Fishermans Tigard often and pick up 3 of a size if they have them. So while I only have 1K of small rifle and 500 of large rifle, & 1K of Large Mag rifle. If you really get into a pinch to find some, PM me and I'll share a pack or two and you can pay me back when you get some. If you're loading Pistol, I've got some large pistol primers I don't load for anymore and you can buy those.

Jim

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top