JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And you likely won't see any for a while. I bought and sold what I could find to many people here for what I think was a very reasonable price. More than 1/4 million went in the last 7 weeks or so. Everyone had a shot at them. I have some lmpp on order and if like the last orders, they should be here next month. Who knows how long they will last? Only God knows the answer.

I am retired and have no desire to rip anyone off with outrageous prices. However, if you want to put up your own $ (around 1000) to buy a bunch of them and deal with those who don't show up to buy them when they said they would be there, then go for it. Powder Valley is my source and can be yours too, if my last order didn't tap them out as the other 5 previous orders did.

I sell this stuff so others can enjoy their pass time for a realistic price. It gives me something to do while not enjoying the shooting everyone here wants to do. The profit is mostly getting to talk guns when they come to get their supplies.

Anyway, that is what happened to the primers. You just inquired a bit late, like a bunch of others did.

I have always had a supply of primers on hand...as a commercial ammo loader I needed them...When I divorced and had to close the shop everything became my personal property...I haven't bought a primer since before 2008, however I will soon find myself in need of small rifle primers..If some one wanted to trade a brick of small rifle for a brick of Winchester LG Rifle (WLR) Let me know

I remember primer shortages going all the way back to 1992 (when clinton got elected). This is nothing new... what I don't get is how people still manage to buy up billions of primers, this is a pain in the *** for commercial loaders, especially those of us who don't start gouging people on ammo prices, even though people are gouging us on primers, if we can even get 'em.

I heard there's some outfit that's going to be bringing in half a billion primers (made by PRVI), with the first 100 million coming in the next few weeks. If you can hang on for a little while longer, primers probably won't stay in short supply for too long.

When you get older and have been through things like this a few times, it's easier to see it coming again and stock up.

I expect that once the shipments from overseas hit the market, the US factories have filled all the Distributor's orders, and the trucks arrive at the Dealers, this will again pass.

It would be really neat to see all those that snapped up shelf stock and are now trying to profiteer, get stuck with all their "stock". I know I won't be buying from any of them selling on various online sites for ridiculous prices.

Give it about 90 days and it will be amazing how many primers will be available at reasonable prices.

Did they "ration" them for your purchase. In the past they have been pretty good about trying to have 'some' for everyone as opposed to just selling out to a "hoarder".

Opps sorry didnt see your question.

I do not know if they were rationing them out. They were with .223 ammo..

I walked out with four bricks and they didnt say I could have more, so I would guess no.

still have some as of WED. However NO small pistol... which I could use right now.

The whole primer/powder shortage makes me sad- each time the prices go down to good prices and things get normal there is an issue and we get guys selling 1000 wolf primers worth 19 bucks for $50.... lol the sad thing is at times I get week and consider buying them!

The whole primer/powder shortage makes me sad- each time the prices go down to good prices and things get normal there is an issue and we get guys selling 1000 wolf primers worth 19 bucks for $50.... lol the sad thing is at times I get week and consider buying them!

Look in the classifieds there are actually good deals in there. I saw CCI SRP for 45 dollars for 1K. You pay 39.99 at BiMart so not a bad mark up there. May get them cheaper on line but then you have the hazmat fee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top