JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting 'personal' about freedom, and politics in gun rights debate

Sunday's thoughtful Seattle Times column by Danny Westneat on the subject of freedom may touch a nerve with Washington gun rights activists because noticeable by its absence was any mention of what Initiative 594 — the 18-page gun control measure — will mean to the personal freedom of more than 1.5 million (by some estimates) Evergreen State gun owners.

<broken link removed>

Dave, I enjoy reading your articles, but the Examiner's website ads are out of control. Let the powers that be know they're losing readership because of it. If they could scale back the pop-up videos and such I might be more inclined to continue clicking your links.

Dave, I enjoy reading your articles, but the Examiner's website ads are out of control. Let the powers that be know they're losing readership because of it. If they could scale back the pop-up videos and such I might be more inclined to continue clicking your links.

I know, I know...There's nothing I or any of the Examiners can do about it. The darned things make me crazy.

How is describing the facts of the Liberal's bandwagon (i.e. Sandy Hook) any more heartless than using it as a backdrop for gun control in the first place?

ISSgun_130117_345_jpg.jpg

"It's for the children!"

As soon as I open an Examiner site I have to press the STOP (or Escape) button to stop loading the page further. All the ads actually freeze up every work computer's Internet Explorer...I don't get to see any of the videos, but that is the only way I can view Dave's articles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top