JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YEP, all you who are extra careful out there and using PPE during an unprecedented in many lifetimes, once every 100 year, global pandemic with an exponential growth rate are just OCD and a little fearful, wimpy, pathetic waif. Too bad your not a manly man like me with a super scary beefcake beard that can kill any virus that sees it from fear!
And if your old and/or have preexisting conditions that make you high risk, or have to help take care of someone elderly, puleeez. If you weren't such a wimpy wimp you wouldn't be old or unhealthy. Old people are gonna die anyway, get over it.

And while I'm on that subject, anybody who carries a firearm for personal defense, wears a seat belt, or has a fire extinguisher nearby are sooo fearful and lame!

And what about those ridiculous PREPPERS? Man, so silly to live in fear like that! There'll ALWAYS be food on the shelves, what do they think their preparing for?!?

Remember - iT's JuSt tHe fLu bRaH!

You know what you should do? Just take all your PPE and shove it up your bung hole. Maybe then you won't be such a wimp, wimp.

:s0093:

:s0108:

Last Edited:
YEP, all you who are extra careful out there and using PPE during an unprecedented in many lifetimes, once every 100 year, global pandemic with an exponential growth rate are just OCD and a little fearful, wimpy, pathetic waif. Too bad your not a manly man like me with a super scary beefcake beard that can kill any virus that sees it from fear!
And if your old and/or have preexisting conditions that make you high risk, or have to help take care of someone elderly, puleeez. If you weren't such a wimpy wimp you wouldn't be old or unhealthy. Old people are gonna die anyway, get over it.

And while I'm on that subject, anybody who carries a firearm for personal defense, wears a seat belt, or has a fire extinguisher nearby are sooo fearful and lame!

And what about those ridiculous PREPPERS? Man, so silly to live in fear like that! There'll ALWAYS be food on the shelves, what do they think their preparing for?!?

Remember - iT's JuSt tHe fLu bRaH!

You know what you should do? Just take all your PPE and shove it up your bung hole. Maybe then you won't be such a wimp, wimp.

:s0093:

:s0108:
^^^^THIS!!!!
Evrybudy nose the mane streem media jus maid the hole thing up to git Trump and rune the gratest ekonimy the wurld has evr sene. The Amerakin peepol r sew stoopud! Their jus beleeving the faik imudges they see on there tellyvishuns. WAIK UP PEEPOL!! They're is no Vyris! The guvermint jus wants to taik aweigh you're writes!

We have gloves in both vehicles and dust masks. When I go in the store, I put on some fresh gloves and a mask. When I am done in the store, I take off the gloves and mask before touching anything inside the car, spray hand sanitzer on my hands. Then throw the gloves away when I get home (some a$hhats leave them in the basket :mad:) Then wash my hands as soon as I throw the gloves away. That's about all I can do.

From the time you leave your home/apt, to the time you return with your bounty?
Keep in mind, our current (main concern) situation.
Give us a run-down how you go about things. :)
If my inquiry seems to be a riddle, please do not reply.

Is this a riddle?

I can't give a TIME LIMIT from point a to point b because it always VARIES with the crazy and out of state shoppers (!!!) not including MT shoppers from all over this large state. Throw in the traveling VACATION PEOPLE (!) and people with second homes here who come off of the main highways and rural roads!

My husband goes to the store without me. We make up a list together but 'most of the time' he has gone grocery shopping without me which is fine with me. This is nothing new when it comes to him doing SOME shopping alone in the last couple of years on and off due to my physical issues. One person not two people take up LESS SPACE and allow other people to shop so that IS important with the crapola that is going on NOW.

He has always worn gloves to shop, get gas, etc. but HE has NOT worn a mask yet. We have masks here and we have had them here for forest fires and other work. I did not RUN OUT to buy them when they were still easy to find because we already had them HERE. If I had to sew some masks up - I would do that too. He has worn gloves for years now.

I would WEAR a mask and use gloves if I was with him. I have worn a mask on smoke filled days due to the forest fires in MT. I do not care if people STARE at me or not when I wear a mask either when it comes to the BAD SMOKE and general DIRTY AIR DUE TO THE VALLEY INVERSIONS which I am still not used to but may not deal with any longer due to a MOVE. I already wear Rx eyeglasses and have since I was 5 years old. I do not think that I would wear my SAFETY EXTRA WRAP AROUND GLASSES over my regular Rx eyeglasses on me at this time.

He keeps his DISTANCE around people but he has almost ALWAYS DONE THAT too. ONLY now it is much worse due to lines and being treated DIFFERENTLY due to the VIRUS CRAPOLA.

We always, always have WASHED OUR HANDS a lot in the past, present and future. Shopping with gloves or picking up things with NO gloves on, going through our mail, shredding old papers and new envelopes AFTER opening our mail, putting away things, etc.

Lots of normal handwashing on a regular basis and after special chores not just after a bathroom use or before and after eating a meal. Soap and warm to hot water. GOOD rinsing.

LOTS of hot water towel washing which is NORMAL for me to do not just due to the 'VIRUS' news. I do a lot of laundry for 2 people.

I CLEAN counters, rinse well and even rinse a pot with clear water even though it was been washed and put away in a cabinet before I COOK something in it.

NO sanitizer stuff on our hands EVER, I don't BUY it and I have never bought SPECIAL 'hand sanitizer stuff'.

Sometimes, I put on a good hand lotion or hand cream and rub it in hard like a massage - rinse off a bit or leave it all on with NO rinse off due to extra hand washing and skin protection here at home not just if I GO out.

I don't always need a cane but I take one with me if I am going out for a long time or walking a bit just in case I NEED IT. I would rather have it with me to be on the safe side.

Grocery stock and touching outside of things (Any item!) gets wiped down or hands get washed AGAIN from those items since they were made in their factory, transferred, moved, shipped, moved, stocked, etc. ALL OVER AGAIN but I have ALWAYS DONE THAT so that is nothing NEW TO ME.

I do not touch an outside of a container and then touch the food - fluid that I will eat or drink if I do not WASH MY HANDS from that outside wrapper or container EVER! That is NOTHING NEW to ME! How many times was that THING HANDLED OR MOVED?! Eewww and WHO moved it and what about THEIR habits and cleanliness?!

My husband has been walking around here on a trail or two close to our home. He is walking at our range (Mountain area.) and shooting several times a week. Been outside in our yard. I do not think that he has been in a gun store within the last 2 weeks or so (?) but I can't remember ! now since his gym/pool/walking place has closed up. The days run together unless I write something specific down! LOL

He goes to the bank, credit union, Costco, Walmart and has checked out some grocery stores on and off. He gets the MAIL at our post office 2 to 3 times a week. The outside mail box in a cluster at the end of the street is checked but we rarely ever get any mail there shy of one important item a year since they REFUSE to use the post office box and the rest is a tiny bit of junk mail. I rarely get any junk mail because I am on that STUFF like a dog with a bone to STOP IT ALL.

The Food Bank and MANY other charities have CLOSED UP FOR DONATIONS around here (BEFORE the virus too - they just shut their doors since they could NOT find HELP to work there or their rent was too high or they sold their LAND/BUILDING!) and WE already took food down to them BEFORE they ended up closing up. A whole bunch of our freezer FISH went to the FOOD BANK which is in a NEW BUILDING - they moved a year or so ago and some other things were given to our senior neighbor too. We did not know that they would close up for FOOD donations until it was on the NEWS. I believe that they are still NOT taking food donations the last that I heard. The FOOD BANK will open again for DONATIONS but I have NO clue when since I did not call their number or look at their website.

The MT governor extended this virus deal to the 24th of this month (?) and he MAY DO IT LONGER too!

Same stuff - different day. My husband has been shooting 30-30 and 22lr rifles this week and last week.

We may clean up the garage a bit and it is supposed to be NICE OUT but this weekend it will get colder and we are supposed to get SNOW.

I may add to this later on if I remember anything else. LOL

If this is a riddle - just ignore what I wrote because I did not understand you.

We are retired so that makes a difference too.

We plan on doing some more YARD WORK since it is nice out and on Friday too. We may get snow as I said this weekend according to the news.

Cate

I haven't been Out and about in 4 days now, and that was just the grocery store for Milk, eggs, and a few other things! The Parking lot was filled to over flowing, and the people were a little up-tight, but still not full panic! I did hear of some small fights/tussles earlier in the day, but didn't see any of that on my journey!

What I really need is to hit the hardware store and get some stuff for projects, but I doubt they are going to be open now that Gov'ness K8 has locked down the state!

The ace hardware in my town was open and no practice of gloves ect

Some people working in. Small stores are not even following suggestions . I dont have things dialed in like I hear in this thread . But at least stay away from people and wash my paws.and try not to touch my face.but of coarse always get that itch when inline at the store ,

My husband has SEVERAL of the medical issues that this 'virus' is supposed to hurt more. I hope that his breathing machine for severe sleep apnea diagnosed in the 90's does not decide to die on us too.

He takes Rx medicines, a multi vitamin and eats healthy. We exercise on a regular basis.

Plus we are in our late 60's.

He is living his life in the same manner as he always did more or less. As I said - we are doing the same cleanliness ROUTINE.

I have some issues but am on ZERO Rx drugs and only Bayer aspirin and my multi vitamin/mineral daily tablet. Once in a blue moon - I use Visine for my eyes. I REFUSE strong pain pills and the other Rx crapola for arthritis. The MEDICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX and many of its Rx medicines have more side effects so I have declined to take any of that STUFF.

I already told him that if I get really sick from any THING not just this so called virus - I will NOT be put on a ventilator or on ANY LIFE SUPPORT - period. I mean it too. Written down, witnessed, told to many people and I do NOT believe in the SALAMI medical ways of keeping a really, really SICK and ELDERLY PERSON ALIVE FOR X AMOUNT OF DAYS when they are close to dying with many other horrific issues including CANCER just for the sake of living for 2 days to 10 days more or 1 month more by being WAREHOUSED in a freaking hospital or in a jail-warehouse AKA a nursing home. Screw that!

Most of those VERY SICK and elderly patients that DIED lived for so long on a ventilator and they died due to all of their OTHER CONDITIONS - severe medical issues only some doctors are putting this NEW virus as the cause of death when it was ALL of the other things that made them far more susceptible to dying anyway! MY opinion - your mileage may vary. Plus in some cases - being vented caused them more harm than good from what I have read from many other sources. Their immune system was SHOT - long gone too!

This happens to people at a younger age too. I can see helping a younger person or a child but there is a time when people who choose to put someone on life support should decide that enough is enough and ACCEPT what is really going on with any human being at any age.

Do you want to live like a glorified VEGETABLE on machines or live and die as a human being with DIGNITY being shown love and respect?! Been there - done that with family and close friends.

When it is time for you to DIE especially if you are older and VERY SICK with many medical conditions - it is your time to die. Be ready to meet your MAKER at any age if you are a believer. If you are not a Believer - ignore what I say.

My husband told me that HE will not run around wrapped up in a biohazard suit but he will continue to keep himself and our home/vehicles CLEAN.

Old Lady Cate

(Let me die in peace and IN my own home or in the woods or by the sea whenever the time comes is my motto!)

I've been using grocery pick-up, glove up and neck gaiter when putting away groceries. I was also gloved up and wearing the neck gaiter when I went to Bi-Mart to purchase a 10-22. It was the first time I had been inside a store in over a month. I was surprised by the number of workers not wearing any protective gear. Just a note, the background check took an hour and a half and I did have to remove my gloves for the thumbprints. :)

I right now as of this being typed, have a crew weeding and re-mulching our flower beds.

Not one is wearing a mask or gloves and it doesn't bother me one bit.

Of course, I'm not wearing any of that stuff either...

Swung into Fred Meyers this morning after shift, HAD to get some greetings cards...no printer setup at home.

We hadn't done a real shop since about late January. A few quick run ins in Feb.

Don't have a NEED for anything, but figured since I was going there anyways, just might as well shore up on some nice to haves.

Everything on the list was available, had to do some brand swaps on a few things.

Pretty busy, the busiest I ever recall, at that time of day. 3 registers open, used to be just 1. Plus one bay if self check outs as well. Not crowded at all by any means though.

Folks were very conscientious in regards to everyone else's space, polite & generally relaxed.

A good portion of folks wearing masks, maybe half, either home made or standard hospital. None of the workers that I saw were wearing masks.

Is this a riddle?

I can't give a TIME LIMIT from point a to point b because it always VARIES with the crazy and out of state shoppers (!!!) not including MT shoppers from all over this large state. Throw in the traveling VACATION PEOPLE (!) and people with second homes here who come off of the main highways and rural roads!

My husband goes to the store without me. We make up a list together but 'most of the time' he has gone grocery shopping without me which is fine with me. This is nothing new when it comes to him doing SOME shopping alone in the last couple of years on and off due to my physical issues. One person not two people take up LESS SPACE and allow other people to shop so that IS important with the crapola that is going on NOW.

He has always worn gloves to shop, get gas, etc. but HE has NOT worn a mask yet. We have masks here and we have had them here for forest fires and other work. I did not RUN OUT to buy them when they were still easy to find because we already had them HERE. If I had to sew some masks up - I would do that too. He has worn gloves for years now.

I would WEAR a mask and use gloves if I was with him. I have worn a mask on smoke filled days due to the forest fires in MT. I do not care if people STARE at me or not when I wear a mask either when it comes to the BAD SMOKE and general DIRTY AIR DUE TO THE VALLEY INVERSIONS which I am still not used to but may not deal with any longer due to a MOVE. I already wear Rx eyeglasses and have since I was 5 years old. I do not think that I would wear my SAFETY EXTRA WRAP AROUND GLASSES over my regular Rx eyeglasses on me at this time.

He keeps his DISTANCE around people but he has almost ALWAYS DONE THAT too. ONLY now it is much worse due to lines and being treated DIFFERENTLY due to the VIRUS CRAPOLA.

We always, always have WASHED OUR HANDS a lot in the past, present and future. Shopping with gloves or picking up things with NO gloves on, going through our mail, shredding old papers and new envelopes AFTER opening our mail, putting away things, etc.

Lots of normal handwashing on a regular basis and after special chores not just after a bathroom use or before and after eating a meal. Soap and warm to hot water. GOOD rinsing.

LOTS of hot water towel washing which is NORMAL for me to do not just due to the 'VIRUS' news. I do a lot of laundry for 2 people.

I CLEAN counters, rinse well and even rinse a pot with clear water even though it was been washed and put away in a cabinet before I COOK something in it.

NO sanitizer stuff on our hands EVER, I don't BUY it and I have never bought SPECIAL 'hand sanitizer stuff'.

Sometimes, I put on a good hand lotion or hand cream and rub it in hard like a massage - rinse off a bit or leave it all on with NO rinse off due to extra hand washing and skin protection here at home not just if I GO out.

I don't always need a cane but I take one with me if I am going out for a long time or walking a bit just in case I NEED IT. I would rather have it with me to be on the safe side.

Grocery stock and touching outside of things (Any item!) gets wiped down or hands get washed AGAIN from those items since they were made in their factory, transferred, moved, shipped, moved, stocked, etc. ALL OVER AGAIN but I have ALWAYS DONE THAT so that is nothing NEW TO ME.

I do not touch an outside of a container and then touch the food - fluid that I will eat or drink if I do not WASH MY HANDS from that outside wrapper or container EVER! That is NOTHING NEW to ME! How many times was that THING HANDLED OR MOVED?! Eewww and WHO moved it and what about THEIR habits and cleanliness?!

My husband has been walking around here on a trail or two close to our home. He is walking at our range (Mountain area.) and shooting several times a week. Been outside in our yard. I do not think that he has been in a gun store within the last 2 weeks or so (?) but I can't remember ! now since his gym/pool/walking place has closed up. The days run together unless I write something specific down! LOL

He goes to the bank, credit union, Costco, Walmart and has checked out some grocery stores on and off. He gets the MAIL at our post office 2 to 3 times a week. The outside mail box in a cluster at the end of the street is checked but we rarely ever get any mail there shy of one important item a year since they REFUSE to use the post office box and the rest is a tiny bit of junk mail. I rarely get any junk mail because I am on that STUFF like a dog with a bone to STOP IT ALL.

The Food Bank and MANY other charities have CLOSED UP FOR DONATIONS around here (BEFORE the virus too - they just shut their doors since they could NOT find HELP to work there or their rent was too high or they sold their LAND/BUILDING!) and WE already took food down to them BEFORE they ended up closing up. A whole bunch of our freezer FISH went to the FOOD BANK which is in a NEW BUILDING - they moved a year or so ago and some other things were given to our senior neighbor too. We did not know that they would close up for FOOD donations until it was on the NEWS. I believe that they are still NOT taking food donations the last that I heard. The FOOD BANK will open again for DONATIONS but I have NO clue when since I did not call their number or look at their website.

The MT governor extended this virus deal to the 24th of this month (?) and he MAY DO IT LONGER too!

Same stuff - different day. My husband has been shooting 30-30 and 22lr rifles this week and last week.

We may clean up the garage a bit and it is supposed to be NICE OUT but this weekend it will get colder and we are supposed to get SNOW.

I may add to this later on if I remember anything else. LOL

If this is a riddle - just ignore what I wrote because I did not understand you.

Cate
Is this a riddle?

Not a riddle when your everyday, way of life is as you describe.

Stopped on my way home last night. About half the people in Winco were masked, some with gloves, some wiping down the carts. Almost everybody was practicing distancing (one person ignored the sign at the cashier and didn't wait until I was done with my transaction). There were few enough to make that easy.

I didn't wear a mask. I have been home 99.99% of the time for 3 weeks now - not even a sniffle (yes, I know, I might be totally asymptomatic - but I really doubt it - when I get something, I got it and I know it).

Stopped on my way home last night. About half the people in Winco were masked, some with gloves, some wiping down the carts. Almost everybody was practicing distancing (one person ignored the sign at the cashier and didn't wait until I was done with my transaction). There were few enough to make that easy.

I didn't wear a mask. I have been home 99.99% of the time for 3 weeks now - not even a sniffle (yes, I know, I might be totally asymptomatic - but I really doubt it - when I get something, I got it and I know it).
It's nice to hear in some places people are masking up. Still only about 10% here are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top