JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Notify calif DMV that you removed the vehicle out of state. Instructions are on the back of every registration..
On Feb 25,2015 the calif DMV (without notice ) removed $691 and $125 legal fee from my savings acct. After two calls I was informed that it was for a vehicle that I moved to Oregon in 2003- 12 years ago! When I arrived in Oregon, I had the truck registered and licensed at the Oregon DMV. I thought it was done. Wrong! I was able to get the $691 refunded but they would not refund the legal fee because I did not inform the DMV that the truck left the state.
If you know anyone that moved out of the peoples republic, I suggest you warn them.

Last Edited:
Wait till they start taxing your retirement you earned in kalio_O. Had neighbors say they had to pay kali and Oregun taxes on retirement after they moved up here. Ended up moving back to hel l.

Wait till they start taxing your retirement you earned in kalio_O. Had neighbors say they had to pay kali and Oregun taxes on retirement after they moved up here. Ended up moving back to hel l.

Kulifornia did that to my in-laws for almost 20 years after they
moved to Washington, before it was declared illegal.
Of course non of what they payed was refunded.:mad:

Moved out of there 9 years ago, finally sold a home (at a loss) 5 years ago and last week received a tax bill, plus penalties plus interest claiming that they never received our return for the house we sold 5 years ago! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wait, it's probably only going to get worse, soon they'll be imposing an exit tax for all families and businesses leaving the "Golden State". They've been talking about it for years.

Ray

How did they access your savings account is my question? I moved out of Brownsville 4 years ago and never looked back. I re-registered my two cars here one of which we sold. Haven't heard a peep. :rolleyes:

They have people run your credit and track you down that way. Just like parking tickets. It is a matter of time. BTW I emigrated from Cali in 1983 and I sent my plates back like it said to do on the back of the title or registration (can't remember which). It's common sense license plate control! Those license plates can be used to kill people in all sorts of crimes, it says so on TV!

On retirement that was a thing in the early 90's with cali coming after retirements of public employees but because of that now no state can tax a pension if you no longer reside there.

Ur right Dean, we were not planning on leaving Kalifornia until that law changed back in 97 I think...we, the wife and I, are both retired L/E and when that changed, so did our plans on leaving...we left within 2 weeks of retirment. o_O

They used a legal order to take the money. I was not given any notice or a bill. I moved here in 2003. Twelve years later out of the blue, this happened.
Typical welfare state....grab the money from the tax payers to re-distribute it among the poor and greedy...

Notify calif DMV that you removed the vehicle out of state. Instructions are on the back of every registration..
On Feb 25,2015 the calif DMV (without notice ) removed $691 and $125 legal fee from my savings acct. After two calls I was informed that it was for a vehicle that I moved to Oregon in 2003- 12 years ago! When I arrived in Oregon, I had the truck registered and licensed at the Oregon DMV. I thought it was done. Wrong! I was able to get the $691 refunded but they would not refund the legal fee because I did not inform the DMV that the truck left the state.
If you know anyone that moved out of the peoples republic, I suggest you warn them.

There is a fungus growing down there and it is in their left wing brains.
Its ooooozzzzzzing this way. Beware !

The state of Connecticut and some of the towns do the same thing. They maintain that it's the previous owners responsibility to officially notify the city and the state of a sale, even if the vehicle becomes registered to someone else. It's basically legal extortion since it costs more to fight them than to pay the property taxes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top