Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

When you make the decision to be a victim......

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rayd8, Feb 18, 2009.

1. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

2. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

It kind of gives you a view into the minds of people who live in the pitiful "gun free" zones.

I like the O/U 22 mag trucker wallet with the trigger hole. Aren't those AOWs though? ...or at least that's what I was told by a federal agent before I took mine back to the pawn shop for a refund.

3. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

I agree. It's ridiculous to plan on giving your hard earned money, or anything else away, for that matter, just because someone threatens you and tells you to give it to them. What the heck is this world coming to when we prepare for the eventuality that we will be mugged, and it would just be easier for everyone, especially those who prey on others for a living, to just roll over? While you're at it, you should bring your "mugger girlfriend" with you and leave your wife at home when you go out, just in case they want to have a little fun with your lady friend.

4. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

My muggers wallet is the one oop's I drop as I pull my always ready to go whatever I'm packin at the time. :cool:

5. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Makes a nice temporary distraction if your draw isn't quite fast enough.

6. swoop

Gettin older, gotta use what ever I can to get an edge.

7. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

You guys are brilliant! That will be in my bag of tricks. It'll be instinct for them to pick it up.

8. onearmedswordsman

onearmedswordsman Hillsboro, OR Member

9. swoop

10. onearmedswordsman

onearmedswordsman Hillsboro, OR Member

Yeap! Don't remember how I ran into it. I like their other videos, too at right2defend.com and no I get no commision :)

11. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Here it is in the forum mode:

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTMNyAl2ueg&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTMNyAl2ueg&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]