JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went last weekend and I'll be going again tomorrow. Full auto at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club FTW.
Newborn son at home and the woods being closed due to extreme fire danger puts me at about a month. And even then, I had to drive over 100 miles east to do it. I suppose I could go to Albany Rifle and Pistol or Mohawk/Marcolla, but most of my shooting buddies are still in the Bend area. Its been at least six or eight since I've shot in the Willamette Valley.
Would you like to be my guest at ARPC?

Last Sunday at our club. Hunters sight in day, so our range was open to the public, snd members volunteering to assist anyone who showed up to get their rifles zeroed. Members offer up use of rests, spotting scopes and assistance. Not a great turnout due to overcast windy conditions, so I had time to verify my .270 Win. and 6.5x55 handloads and continue to be slightly annoyed with my Model 70 Ultimate Shadow .270WSM not shooting as well as I think it should. Might try to sneak out to the club sometime this weekend, too to see if I can get that short mag dialed in. Going to try some 140 and 150 gr bullets instead of the 130`s.

As normal, I'm struggling to decide which rifle goes hunting with me this year and then I need to sight it in as well. I have better choices this year, but I'm trying to finish my Krag before deer season.

Been working over 60 hours a week for well over a year, and I just realized it's been nearly eight months since I've been out! Curious to hear if other people go through these long periods. I need to get out more!
I think we all have those times. Life gets in the way. My wife and I try to get out at least once a month in the Forrest. She is a new shooter, so we are pretty motivated. Tried to upload photo. Hope it worked. Shot with S and W 625.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just got back. Had a friend that needed to sight in his rifle, so I had him join me as a visitor out at DRRC. He liked it, so he's going to join out there himself. Was good to finally get out and shoot again.

Took my cousin out Friday. His first time out since he lost his dominent hand in a work accident a year and half ago he had a blast and I got to try some new test loads! Good times!!
Stacy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads