JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try to get out at least two times every month to clean range [10 miles away] and always pop off a few from different rifles each time.
Always shoot at least two clips from EDC.:):)

Weeeeeeeeeelll. Just got back from shooting this evening - long evenings at this latitude, y'know. And then, I went yesterday mid-day for the weekly BP shooting, Wednesday afternoon for anything goes, and last Sunday morning. I'll be going tomorrow afternoon since I won't be around on Sunday, my usual RCO commitment day.

So make that at least three times, often four times, per week.

But then I'm old and retired, and need something to do to while away the time as I wait for the last train.

tac

To long ago.....last time it was with @Swedish K and was a great time till he called his wife:p Need to get out again soon as I can wear pants now ;) and normal shoes......

@spectra
I'd say we should go back up in a few weeks but considering the road up was closed due to one of the fires any long/rifle range time up there will have to wait until we get some more rain.

Think I've only been out there a couple times since then. Having a 16 month old tends to put a damper on getting out to the range. I do tend to get the 686 out a couple times a month and step out the front door to run a few cylinders through it.

Last week. Shot the M1 carbine, Sig 320 with the new 9mm X-change kits,compact and full size. Plus my Buckmark and a Model 60 Deluxe I picked up from a member here awhile back,and was happy to find out its a tackdriver. :) Still have the Ducks Unlimited version to try out.
I'll be waiting till we get some rain before I go out again.

The spots were we (my brother and I) shoot is out in the woods.

Made the decision yesterday that it just wasn't worth it, with the fire danger and all.

Guess it'll be a few months (hopefully) :(

The spots were we (my brother and I) shoot is out in the woods.

Made the decision yesterday that it just wasn't worth it, with the fire danger and all.

Guess it'll be a few months (hopefully) :(

I think certain places have banned target shooting right now. It is dry out there and would not want to be one of those people......good call!

I was at the local gun range Friday, shot 50 rounds thru both .357's, both .22's, and both .45's. I try to do that every week to stay proficient. Sometimes I'll throw a rifle or two in the mix and new to me guns go to the head of the line as well. Today I'm going to the shotgun range and run a box of shells thru my BPS because bird hunting season starts in a couple weeks.

As a matter of fact... Thinking of going tomorrow (or today) depending when you read this. Monday 8-24-2015!

I try to go once a month, but the closest range is an hours drive away. Though, it has been rough recently, sporadic income and all the other crap that comes with dry spells in monetary resources, so I haven't been shooting in several months :s0058:

Been since about April, tend to shoot all Winter well into summer. Weather this year left many of our spots closed due to fire. As soon as it lifts we will go out again, I spent time machining firearms parts and building some projects. Problem is I finished a few and need to get out to test cant test on the ranch because of the horses so having to wait ........... and wait.............................and wait !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top