JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shoot for every 2 weeks but sometimes stretches out to 3 no more than 4 with sunday coming being 3. Guess it's time this weekend.
More range time lately and miss the "forest" but it's going to wait for rain to go at this point.

This thread got me motivated and asked the wife to clear a day off for me to go. Just got to work and we are doing some testing on a new system on my days off...I'll have to come in for that, so we are back to no go.

Shoot almost exclusively outdoors now in a spot I use. Got my quota of shooting filled, (according to the Mrs. anywayo_O) in the Spring until everything got dry, maybe 6 times total. Once with a few people but that's such a pita to get coordinated!
Have been hoarding some ammo in anticipation of trying out my Marlin 1894 for the first time!
I'm gonna wait till we get a little rain then hopefully get 5 or 6 days in before it gets too cold.

I shoot almost everyday of the year! Last time I remember not shooting was about 4 months ago, I was running a high fever for a few days and that slowed me down a little.

When we bought our house I was specifically looking for property to enjoy my hobby! I can safely shoot up to 150 yards. In the fall/winter I can stretch it out to 200 yards thru the trees!
... and your Youtube moniker is hickok45 ? ;-)

Shoot almost exclusively outdoors now in a spot I use. Got my quota of shooting filled, (according to the Mrs. anywayo_O) in the Spring until everything got dry, maybe 6 times total. Once with a few people but that's such a pita to get coordinated!
Have been hoarding some ammo in anticipation of trying out my Marlin 1894 for the first time!
I'm gonna wait till we get a little rain then hopefully get 5 or 6 days in before it gets too cold.
If your 1894 is anything like mine, hoarding ammo for it is a full time job. It is about my favorite rifle to shoot.

Went shooting this afternoon. My Glock29 and G43 are magical. I have no idea why anyone would shoot anything but a Glock....perfection I tell you...perfection. :D

Did not shoot much last year. This year went camping up above Sisters, OR and we shot at a pit not far from the camp site. Then, last weekend my son and I went out Saturday to sight in the Skinner peep sights I put on a Marlin lever gun in 357. What is wild is we went out to dinner that nights and the folks we went with wanted to go shooting. They have two young teenagers and I could not resist the opertunity to take them out so we went again Sunday and my wife even came with us which is a rare event. We had a great time. What I noticed is the lack of handgun practice really shows. It made me realize that I need to practice more. Threat Dynamics is close to me and they now have a live fire range. I need to get over there and hone the skills.

About 2 months. A bit of a drive to DRRC from my house, and it's been a busy, not to mention hot, summer. I've been planning to get out there after work next week, can't wait to get out again.

Been bout 2 months... super busy, and it feels expensive here in Portland to go much. $20+ in range fees every time. :( Then you want to get your moneys worth out of it, so another $100 in ammo. :(:(

Sadly weekends (Sunday) are the only time I get to shoot anymore.

Last Sunday I went.
It was great.
Shot my new (to me) PT709 and two other firearms I re-lost in a lake later that day
(oh darn)

Going to go this sunday and take the SBR out for a little range time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top