JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Define shtf there are so many possibilities the question cant be answered not to mention wouldnt it depend on who was in charge of what when this shtf event happens

"They were a little bit threatened because our weapons were bigger then their weapons" (Leo)

Bubblegum your AR .22 rifle... Try and compare your weapon to mine and my 7.62's as they go thru the wall and then you...

That's what I'd be thinking in that scenario as soon as the door opens. I'm not waiting to find out if it's someone that wants my guns, rations or women. :mad:

And none the pussies fought back. You have no right to complain if you don't fight.

"Yes mister officer here are my guns, would you like me to finish kissing your azz today"

It happened in the Dirty South, A place where Guns are far less controversial and controlled, than they are here in the PNW. People fleeing with the clothes on their backs, and people facing anarchy if they chose to remain in their homes, gave their guns up without a fight.

When it happens to people who are confronted with staying comfortable and going about business as usual, or being arrested or shot, the results will be predictable.

You have no idea how many people did not give up thier guns - you have no idea how many kept them stashed - I would be willing to bet you just because you cant see thier firearms that they were darmed. I imagine in a situation like that the last thing you want to do is attract attention.

In the old days if someone took something necessary to your continuing to exist, (horse, whatever), it was a hanging offense. The thing is/was, if you took/take someone's horse/gun, you had essentially just killed them.. but in slow motion. just so you know
same same lame

You have no idea how many people did not give up thier guns - you have no idea how many kept them stashed - I would be willing to bet you just because you cant see thier firearms that they were darmed. I imagine in a situation like that the last thing you want to do is attract attention.

Actually, I went down to NOLA 3 times after Katrina to help clean up and rebuild. I had muddy hands and feet and sore back as we gutted houses. I have a very good idea as to what happened, I witnessed the aftermath with my own eyes and ears. I heard some rather amazing stories, I also witnessed and heard profoundly sad stories. Words Fail to describe the devastation that that city endured, to this day, the community has not recovered.

The damaged cause by katrrina is not in question- the fact that everyone turned their pistols / firearms in is. I knwo some did but bet an awful lot did not.

The damaged cause by katrrina is not in question- the fact that everyone turned their pistols / firearms in is. I knwo some did but bet an awful lot did not.

who cares if they didn't turn them, a lot of good that did . The point is they came to collect, they were not used.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads