JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Avoidance, and retreat is my motto. Here is a rather disturbing video that involves people being attacked in a car, now ask yourself "What would I do?"

Video Link IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG VIEWERS.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/148180/jamaican_gangster_goes_crazy_in_las_vegas/

While watching this video I can't help but think it was staged. The driver stops a couple time to avoid hitting the guy, screw that. He is putting the occupants in the car in an extremely dangerous even deadly situation, flying glass, a potential flying pipe, or even while trying to get away they could have ran into an innocent bystander or in front of unaware oncoming traffic. If it were ME the guy would have been a PANCAKE.

While watching this video I can't help but think it was staged. The driver stops a couple time to avoid hitting the guy, screw that. He is putting the occupants in the car in an extremely dangerous even deadly situation, flying glass, a potential flying pipe, or even while trying to get away they could have ran into an innocent bystander or in front of unaware oncoming traffic. If it were ME the guy would have been a PANCAKE.

Snopes has a thread on the video of the guy in Vegas attacking the PT Cruiser at http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=12540

According to some info allegedly from LVPD on page 3 of that thread, the video was staged. The same video appears on bumfights.com, a site that pays for this type of material.

Interesting question though - is using a crowbar in the way shown deadly force? According to Massad Ayoob it probably is.

Snopes has a thread on the video of the guy in Vegas attacking the PT Cruiser at http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=12540

According to some info allegedly from LVPD on page 3 of that thread, the video was staged. The same video appears on bumfights.com, a site that pays for this type of material.

Interesting question though - is using a crowbar in the way shown deadly force? According to Massad Ayoob it probably is.

Has anybody here ever hit anyone with a bat or a crowbar or the like?? Ive been hit with a crowbar and have defended myself with a bat as well (yes w/ contact)... I assure you both are lethal weapons, or at the very least very very capable of inducing serious injury with not to much effort. Its not quite like in the movies guys...

The movie Felon has a pretty accurate representation of what can happen if you f up tho... and what one blow with a "non lethal" baseball bat can do without necessarily trying.

Not to mention life in Corcoran prison

i was in a situation like that afew yrs ago when a homeless person came across 3 lanes of trafic when i was at a stop light. he seemed intent on comming straight for my car with a threatning demenur. lucky for me the light changed and i drove off but i decided after that i would carry a water bottle with a pop top filled with household ammonia , i keep one of those in every rig and i know from a friends experiance that in the face it will put most people down asap .

It really comes down to what you can prove in court...I've literally heard a defendant's testimony stating that he only fired at cops to get away. Since he was such a good shot, he could have killed them if he wanted to....but he "chose" not to.

If you can articulate that you felt that your life (or another's) was in immenant danger of death or serious bodily harm, then shoot away! There have been cases of people shooting unarmed guys because they were just too big to stop by other means.

Again, it really comes down to what you can comfortably defend to a jury of your peers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top