JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSC02212.jpg

<broken link removed>

Yeah, you read that URL correctly.

"...designed for use by police officers™ with no specialized training when you need a little something to get the bad guys attention..."

No special training other than the willingness to bust down a door and throw a bunch of little glowing balls into a room full of armed bad guys.

btw... They do have a new product that has not been released yet:

Tactical Straws: Used for determining which officer will deploy the Tactical Balls.

Apologies in advance...

"To further add to the confusion in the room we recommend tossing in a police cat to bat the Tactical Balls around."

Thanks everyone; this thread gave me a load of laughs today. "A+" to darkminstrel for starting it.

Is it weird that I want to get these and see if they would actually be distracting? But they will probably be awesome at my next techno party!

I'm thinking of getting a pair...uh...set so I can use them when I'm under a car. I can see a few uses for them. ****, if they don't work for that then I'll cover the lenses in colour film and let the cats go crazy with them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top