JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSC02212.jpg

<broken link removed>

Yeah, you read that URL correctly.

"...designed for use by police officers™ with no specialized training when you need a little something to get the bad guys attention..."

No special training other than the willingness to bust down a door and throw a bunch of little glowing balls into a room full of armed bad guys.

btw... They do have a new product that has not been released yet:

Tactical Straws: Used for determining which officer will deploy the Tactical Balls.

Apologies in advance...

"To further add to the confusion in the room we recommend tossing in a police cat to bat the Tactical Balls around."

Thanks everyone; this thread gave me a load of laughs today. "A+" to darkminstrel for starting it.

Is it weird that I want to get these and see if they would actually be distracting? But they will probably be awesome at my next techno party!

I'm thinking of getting a pair...uh...set so I can use them when I'm under a car. I can see a few uses for them. ****, if they don't work for that then I'll cover the lenses in colour film and let the cats go crazy with them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top