JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A public forum is probably not the best place to ask things like that :)
I doubt anyone will discuss their ultimate plans about that topic.
Not real ones anyway.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:D;):)

I am confused.o_O Which shift are you talking about, days swing or graveyard and why are they using drones in a shift change? Oh and I ain't real:D

My plans...and, I don't give a darn whether the NSA knows it:mad:.

When the shift happens...I turn on the fan.
While the shift is happening...sometimes I'll light a candle.
After the shift happens...I prefer Kirkland 2 ply.

what will we do aganst drones, police forces, people with night vison or thermal vision??
:s0015:

Your question merits a decent response...the link below covers a bit on thermal shielded clothing, avoiding recognition software and cell phone triangulation defense.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...othing-makes-you-invisible-to-drones_01112013

Note that most clothes that offer some type of thermal (i.e. fire) protection will slightly shield you from thermal imaging. If you are on a budget, I would suggest applying fire retardant for fabric on your clothes and utilizing the aforementioned "space blanket"as a tarp, not as a clothing layer. These mylar/aluminized plastic blankets reflect heat inward, as well as outward. So although what may be covered by the blanket is shielded, anything not covered (hands, feet, head) will actually give off a higher thermal signature because you are increasing your overall body temperature and only allowing those areas not covered by the blanket for the heat to escape out of.

Hope this helps...don't mind the trolls.

Last Edited:
I don't think there is a practical way to eliminate heat sigs. Your body is a heat generator, your feet leave heat sigs on the ground, your hands leave sigs on what they have touched. Thermo dynamics is a PITA:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top