JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make sure your attic doesn't get sweltering hot in the summer if your storing anything up there that could be affected by heat.

But I like your ideas. I just bought a carburetor for my generator to make it run off propane, since propane never goes bad like gas I won't have to worry about that.
It likely will get hot. It's already got a presides outlet up there so I'll add some circulation. I'll figure it out this summer.

I was going to procrastinate ...But I think I'll do it tomorrow...:D
Andy

procrastination1.jpg

Seriously? You gonna make me go back and find that, in all these pages of nonsense? :s0140:

Make sure your attic doesn't get sweltering hot in the summer if your storing anything up there that could be affected by heat.

But I like your ideas. I just bought a carburetor for my generator to make it run off propane, since propane never goes bad like gas I won't have to worry about that.
Thats what killed all my Grand Funk records.:D

Me neither, but I bought my house from an older Mormon couple that had the place custom built to their specifications.
I eventually discovered their closet, many years ago. I just wish they woulda told me about it 15 years ago when I bought the place. Mebbe they forgot... :oops:
Found it quite by accident. I explained it in another thread a few days ago...
link?

The one bad thing about propane generators is that they love propane..... That's why I don't have one in the 5th wheel, instead I have a couple of Honda 3000's

Seriously? You gonna make me go back and find that, in all these pages of nonsense? :s0140:

I didn't have enough sanitizer for soft surfaces. So like Lysol spray - alcohol or similar - that can be misted onto clothing/furniture.

I need a solar charger for batteries - and one of the larger ones. I have a few smaller batteries for USB devices. I was looking at these to have something to run the CPAP during a longer power outage, I'll have to up the priority on that.

And, I'll up my supply of masks.

For some reason, I was feeling like I didn't have enough ammo. Of course, that is generally all the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top