JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a number of dystopian sci-fi futures, the bulk of the population knows/speaks some mixture of an Asian language (usually some Chinese dialect, e.g., Mandarin) and English. The earliest I recall coming across was "Sixth Column" by Heinlein.

I dunno
China has had the biggest population in the world for centuries and yet, they have never conquered much outside of China. China tries its best to cover up how fragile they really are. There is corruption and theft at levels that we can only imagine and there have been countless examples of shabby infrastructure, with perhaps the biggest (or worst) case being that big, rickety Seven Gorges dam which is precariously ready to burst, If that goes, millions of Chinese will die and China's economy collapses before the flood recedes
Because of their One Child policy and the Chinese tradition or desiring sons, they have a vast surplus of military age men with no women Something in the neighborhood of 30 million more boys in that age group than girls. That is a recipe for unrest that the Chinese don't have an answer for. Perhaps a shooting war with India would help solve it, but that's only a slim possibility inasmuch as conquering India (or China) would leave the victor more problems than it would solve.
China is dangerous, but my admittedly limited studies don't show them being capable of conquering the world.

Destroying the world? Possibly but conquering the world? Nope.

There is corruption and theft at levels that we can only imagine and there have been countless examples of shabby infrastructure, with perhaps the biggest (or worst) case being that big, rickety Seven Three Gorges dam which is precariously ready to burst,
FIFY

I dunno
China has had the biggest population in the world for centuries and yet, they have never conquered much outside of China. China tries its best to cover up how fragile they really are. There is corruption and theft at levels that we can only imagine and there have been countless examples of shabby infrastructure, with perhaps the biggest (or worst) case being that big, rickety Seven Gorges dam which is precariously ready to burst, If that goes, millions of Chinese will die and China's economy collapses before the flood recedes
Because of their One Child policy and the Chinese tradition or desiring sons, they have a vast surplus of military age men with no women Something in the neighborhood of 30 million more boys in that age group than girls. That is a recipe for unrest that the Chinese don't have an answer for. Perhaps a shooting war with India would help solve it, but that's only a slim possibility inasmuch as conquering India (or China) would leave the victor more problems than it would solve.
China is dangerous, but my admittedly limited studies don't show them being capable of conquering the world.

Destroying the world? Possibly but conquering the world? Nope.
CCP runs China and they are very dangerous , they murdered 70 million Chinese people to take China. We fought them in Korea and Vietnam and we lost thousands of men. The CCP believes everything under the stars is theirs for the taking, if you study what they control then a wise person fears them.

CCP runs China and they are very dangerous , they murdered 70 million Chinese people to take China. We fought them in Korea and Vietnam and we lost thousands of men. The CCP believes everything under the stars is theirs for the taking, if you study what they control then a wise person fears them.
How's that Sun Is quote go?

Know your enemy as you know yourself and you need not fear 100 battles? Or somesuch.

"We", as in "The West" do not know the CCCP....

How's that Sun Is quote go?

Know your enemy as you know yourself and you need not fear 100 battles? Or somesuch.

"We", as in "The West" do not know the CCCP....
They know us and have bought most every politician in our country. Food is going to be a shortage problem in my opinion but we have so many problems at the same time it's hard to tell what's going to hurt us first.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top